Spurs

wykikitoon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ewerk, economics is not my absolute interest, i cannot explain in depth tax laws, double treaties, nor how HMRC challenges worldwide image rights (which they do) without first looking them up. if you are (as ants post suggests) some economics whizz around here i will defer to you if you say them having a holding company in a tax haven does not give them any advantages.

stating a point i made is not admitting it is correct fcb. do you have mental block when it comes to admitting you were wrong?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
ewerk, economics is not my absolute interest, i cannot explain in depth tax laws, double treaties, nor how HMRC challenges worldwide image rights (which they do) without first looking them up. if you are (as ants post suggests) some economics whizz around here i will defer to you if you say them having a holding company in a tax haven does not give them any advantages.

stating a point i made is not admitting it is correct fcb. do you have mental block when it comes to admitting you were wrong?

I was wrong about you, I thought you'd be quite interesting after your first few posts the other night, but I admit I was wrong, you're dull as fuck. So that puts the myth to bed that I can't admit when I'm in the wrong.

I'm far from an economics or tax whizz but my point is that Spurs will not benefit directly from having a holding company in the Bahamas. The ultimate owners of ENIC will benefit from it but Spurs as an operating company will not.

Edited by ewerk

thanks for not calling me 21 ewark :lol:

so the owner of the holding company never has to "release funds" or give his manager a "war chest" for signings?

note: i cannot really argue if he has or where transfer money has come from as i am not familiar with the spurs books of the last 5 years. sorry.

Edited by rabit71

:lol:

after my first few posts you were calling me a mackem (another thing you cant admit you were wrong about)

I know I was just looking for an angle to call you a boring cunt again.

Anyway yids, Harry's on about loaning out O'Hara, I'd definitely have him on the left in front of Jonas till we can punt him in the summer. Woody too. Woody will go to Leeds though.

another angle to repeat the same insult?

i'm starting to suspect the insults you aim at me have previously been made in your direction fcb :lol:

Absolutely, I genuinely believe you don't consider yourself in this way though. Do you think you have interesting things to say?

Credit where it's due rabit71, you've got a thick skin and that's no bad thing when walking into a forum baptism with Stevie. You look like you keep it banter even when you're having the kitchen sink flung at you so fair play. :lol:

it's ok fcb. i understand that this is a means of therapy for you

let it out

you were called boring, uninteresting, but what else did the mean boys say?

Avoidance of questions shows you are weak. Show something of interest you have said so far. I had more to say than you when I was 15, without doubt you suffer from being vertically challenged or worry about having a small cock, which of the two is it?

this is nowt compared to TOTT man

theyre all like fcb over there :lol:

Not one of them has a clue about football, which is why I believe it's the best place for you. Average age here is probably about 30, so you sharp get found out. Not as many OOT's here too, nothing against the OOT's who are here, they're a better class of OOT.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol: avoidance of questions makes me weak?

by your own logic i dont know how you found the finger strength to keep replying to me the other night then :nah:

i dont suffer from a potential napoleon complex nor do i feel the need to buy a big shiny car........

WAIT. so far you want to know my age, location, height, weight and penis size..... are you trying to groom me??

Not one of them has a clue about football, which is why I believe it's the best place for you. Average age here is probably about 30, so you sharp get found out. Not as many OOT's here too, nothing against the OOT's who are here, they're a better class of OOT.

Thats why I wondered if this was a bit of afters from another messageboard like cos you were mentioning TOTT. And so is that where he's from then?

:lol: avoidance of questions makes me weak?

by your own logic i dont know how you found the finger strength to keep replying to me the other night then :nah:

i dont suffer from a potential napoleon complex nor do i feel the need to buy a big shiny car........

WAIT. so far you want to know my age, location, height, weight and penis size..... are you trying to groom me??

Desperate to be honest. How many times have you been called a gimp or a geek since last May? Do you think it would easy to see how you define those two words if you were someone else reading your posts?

all sweeping statements are wrong :lol: but you seem to love them

there are a few on tott who know their football. but there are a lot of mongs aye.

None of them would bring anything different to this board, do you think you're any different?

Anyway yids, Harry's on about loaning out O'Hara, I'd definitely have him on the left in front of Jonas till we can punt him in the summer. Woody too. Woody will go to Leeds though.

Aye canny decent player tbh, him not playing much is only because Bale's class he'd definitely do a job for us and if that's the position we decide to play BA he'd be good back up/impact sub.

Thats why I wondered if this was a bit of afters from another messageboard like cos you were mentioning TOTT. And so is that where he's from then?

Apparently so aye, there was a thread on there about him four or five people all posting about him saying the lads a bit of a nob. I find that so hard to believe....

tbh fcb seems like a poster over there called rza. is he irish and only pretending to be from newcastle?

I'm from Newcastle West mate in County Kerry I've never denied it.

of course im a geek!!! im doing a genetics degree and enjoying it ffs!!

is this the level of your insight? :lol:

as i said the other night, its amazing how many of my posts you read and how often you reply when you consider how boring you think i am

Aye canny decent player tbh, him not playing much is only because Bale's class he'd definitely do a job for us and if that's the position we decide to play BA he'd be good back up/impact sub.

I know. He has this image that he's a bit of a twat, but I think he comes across OK me like. Don't know about his taste in women like, but football wise he works very hard, and he's quite good on the ball.

See Bale, it's hard to believe it's 12 months ago he nearly went to Forest on loan.