Spurs

wykikitoon

when did i say i was 21? or is this just you continuing a trend of "i think something, therefore it must be fact, and anyone disagreeing with me must be wrong"

and once again you fail to discuss football and focus on me. do you like me or something? :lol:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
when did i say i was 21? or is this just you continuing a trend of "i think something, therefore it must be fact, and anyone disagreeing with me must be wrong"

and once again you fail to discuss football and focus on me. do you like me or something? :lol:

Thought you didn't have time to argue. Run along now.

i said i'd be popping in.

are you going to actually try and discuss how tottenham's holding company being based in a tax haven means they save money, or are you going to stand by your earlier attempts at being billy big bollocks?

come on, you claim to know a thing or two, prove you're not just a knuckle dragging mouthy arsehole who shits himself at the first sign of a reasonable debate based on actual information and resorts to weak insults.

are you going to actually try and discuss how tottenham's holding company being based in a tax haven means they save money, or are you going to stand by your earlier attempts at being billy big bollocks?

come on, you claim to know a thing or two, prove you're not just a knuckle dragging mouthy arsehole who shits himself at the first sign of a reasonable debate based on actual information and resorts to weak insults.

No because it has no baring on where Tottenham get the money from. Other clubs have overseas holding operations, and it's completely within the laws of the land and basically has fuck all to do with the revival in Tottenham Hotspur's financial muscle (they were the richest club in the country partly due to a share issue late 80's before you were born). You didn't have a point as others have mentioned, that is my point. Jack Walker did the same with Blackburn Rovers, by putting the holding company as well as all his other wealth in Jersey because it's a tax haven when you were still feeling uncomfortable on bike stabilisers.

Regarding you though, you don't have the basic football knowledge for me to debate things with without looking down my nose at you. There are kids your age who are very knowledgable who I talk to with on a level, but you're going to be to this board what Wayne Quinn was when we signed him to Newcastle United.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol: do you always try and argue like this?

Just with clueless wanks who hide behind the anonymity their monitor provides.

I've always maintained we have the potential to have the same turnover as Liverpool (have now) if not more.

Well see 1998 we were actually the fifth richest club in Europe, and as recently ago as 2004, when we really were on a level footing with them on the pitch, our turnover was identical every season. Liverpool are not Manchester United, they don't have the loyal fanbase, and what good are a million fans in Scandanavia when there are 10,000 empty seats at Anfield half the time, which was the case when they were battling with us, Charlton and Villa for 4th place. The CL win in 2005 completely reinvigorated them but they're on the decline again it's all good.

No because it has no baring on where Tottenham get the money from. Other clubs have overseas holding operations, and it's completely within the laws of the land and basically has fuck all to do with the revival in Tottenham Hotspur's financial muscle (they were the richest club in the country partly due to a share issue late 80's before you were born). You didn't have a point as others have mentioned, that is my point. Jack Walker did the same with Blackburn Rovers, by putting the holding company as well as all his other wealth in Jersey because it's a tax haven when you were still feeling uncomfortable on bike stabilisers.

Regarding you though, you don't have the basic football knowledge for me to debate things with without looking down my nose at you. There are kids your age who are very knowledgable who I talk to with on a level, but you're going to be to this board what Wayne Quinn was when we signed him to Newcastle United.

"Players should be attracted to come and play for Tottenham for the chance to be part of something exciting; for a chance to help the club build a reputation as one of elite teams in England and Europe and not for the amount of money on offer.

The current wage structure has allowed the club to sign and keep some important players such as Gareth Bale and Luka Modric who have recently put pen to paper on long term deals at the club. Club chairman Daniel Levy operates a tight wage budget at Spurs with the top earners at the club earning around £60,000 a week. Tottenham have shown that they are unwilling to compromise their wage model when the club weren’t prepared to match former Chelsea player Joe Cole’s wage demands. Recent signing William Gallas also had to take a pay cut in order to join Spurs which shows the club’s dedication to their existing wage plan.

Tottenham’s financial prudence is something the club can pride themselves on. In today’s climate of ridiculous transfer fees and wages funded by billionaire backers, it is refreshing that clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal can produce a high quality of football while operating within their own means. This financial prudence will stand Tottenham in good stead once UEFA’s new guidelines come into place regarding club finances."

What's going on here then? Has this got some history to it on another message board or summik?

Young lad came on talking shite the other night, right mouthy little fucker, on about internet warriors 40 minutes after signing up :lol:

Just an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things, it's a shame we get them though.

"Players should be attracted to come and play for Tottenham for the chance to be part of something exciting; for a chance to help the club build a reputation as one of elite teams in England and Europe and not for the amount of money on offer.

The current wage structure has allowed the club to sign and keep some important players such as Gareth Bale and Luka Modric who have recently put pen to paper on long term deals at the club. Club chairman Daniel Levy operates a tight wage budget at Spurs with the top earners at the club earning around £60,000 a week. Tottenham have shown that they are unwilling to compromise their wage model when the club weren’t prepared to match former Chelsea player Joe Cole’s wage demands. Recent signing William Gallas also had to take a pay cut in order to join Spurs which shows the club’s dedication to their existing wage plan.

Tottenham’s financial prudence is something the club can pride themselves on. In today’s climate of ridiculous transfer fees and wages funded by billionaire backers, it is refreshing that clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal can produce a high quality of football while operating within their own means. This financial prudence will stand Tottenham in good stead once UEFA’s new guidelines come into place regarding club finances."

That supports everything I've said on this thread. People go on about Steve Gibson being the best chairman in football, is he fuck. He's an idiot who put his own funds in to a club supported by deluded ungrateful arseholes. Levy has turned Tottenham in to a big club all by himself with business principles and nouse.

*** keyboard warriors

there's your memory acting up again :lol:

and it's hardly suprising with the way you act really

You don't have anything to say, hopefully that changes as you get older.

note:

it doesnt support EVERYTHING you have said on this thread

and if you read my posts i agreed with you about levy......

It backs up my general point. Why point out that it doesn't support everything? Again you have nothing to say. You agreeing with me, means nothing, you're the poorest poster I've seen on this board for a while. If it was someone worthy of respect then yeah fair enough mention the fact you agreed, but if not like you, pipe down.

are you going to actually try and discuss how tottenham's holding company being based in a tax haven means they save money

Are you going to explain it to me?

How the fuck is he going to explain it to you? Can you not see the lad hasn't got a clue?

are you incapable of decent debate fcb?

i agreed with the valid points you made and have also proved my own points correct since then... they arent mutually exclusive you know. if you cant admit when you are wrong it is a small wonder you keep replying to me

i agreed with the valid points you made and have also proved my own points correct since then... they arent mutually exclusive you know. if you cant admit when you are wrong it is a small wonder you keep replying to me

Your point was they have an overseas holding company, and that was it, THAT was your point. People have told you to pipe down, and you're still typing. Why?

Your point was they have an overseas holding company, and that was it, THAT was your point. People have told you to pipe down, and you're still typing. Why?