Stephen Ireland...

Shear3r

:jesuswept: CT by your own admission you don't watch other teams, by your own admission you know nothing about our potential signings, by your own admission you didn't know who we played in the pre-season friendly last year... the one which changed the outlook of our side entirely. You haven't an opinion on the player other than the one given to you.

What do you know, exactly? ;)

(Oh and with regards to sex life, I do ok ta. :lol: )

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the team they'll be playing, never mind the lack of cover or losing the pace of routledge, i think it's a case of

"bartons done alright outwide, arfa is coming back, let routledge bugger off and get that baldy lad in on the cheap to play in the middle instead of Barton"

Gk
		-
Simpsons- Taylor - Colo  - Enrique
				-
Barton - Tiote - Ireland - Arfa
			-			
		Nolan
			-	 
	   Carroll

I think Ireland if he gets to play week in week out will do well like he did at city, but having no cover and losing pace on the wing is madness.

That above is our strongest team by a mile, we need Ireland. Could also do with SWP then Barton could cover CM if needed

Can't believe people are turning noses up at him tbh. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we sign anyone in this window let alone a player of irelands class. Anyway, a good manager will build a system to incorporate his best players. There's definitely room for him in our starting 11. I agree with stevie - he looks the type that needs an arm around the shoulder and a manager that tells him he believes in him

Wouldnt get in my first 11 (all being fit)

You've already said you know nothing about him man :jesuswept:;):lol:

But Alex, I now know what Geraldo says, combined with his very public shitty past two years.

Who would you take out of the team I posted to make way for Ireland?????????

:jesuswept: CT by your own admission you don't watch other teams, by your own admission you know nothing about our potential signings, by your own admission you didn't know who we played in the pre-season friendly last year... the one which changed the outlook of our side entirely. You haven't an opinion on the player other than the one given to you.

What Gerald says about him.

What his last two years show about him?

What Stevie initially said about him (needing a big run of games)

What other posters in this thread have said about him

What does it say on Football manager?

What Gerald says about him. ? Who?

What his last two years show about him? And as you've already admitted you know nothing about him, how can you state this as something you know?

What Stevie initially said about him (needing a big run of games) Again, nothing you know then?

What other posters in this thread have said about him Ditto?

What does it say on Football manager?Probably says that he's an all right Prem Player. ?

MY point stands, you don't have an informed opinion of your own, you just find a contrary one and wear it as your own. You're like a Buffalo Bill of Bullshit.

He doesn't watch the reserves, or Brighton H.A. but would man rape Lua Lua.

Next season you'll all be saying....."Fucking hell, CT was right yet again".

when were you right the first time?

(Oh and with regards to sex life, I do ok ta. :blush: )

What Gerald says about him. ? Who? Houllier

What his last two years show about him? And as you've already admitted you know nothing about him, how can you state this as something you know? Stats/ reports

What Stevie initially said about him (needing a big run of games) Again, nothing you know then? Oh dear

What other posters in this thread have said about him Ditto? Dear me

How do you know the world is round? :lol:

What does it say on Football manager?Probably says that he's an all right Prem Player. ?

MY point stands, you don't have an informed opinion of your own, you just find a contrary one and wear it as your own. You're like a Buffalo Bill of Bullshit.

Dave, Dave, Dave......its all going Pete Tong. :blush:

Your coming across as a very silly poster lately..... :wub:

Polit.... shhhh.

You do know Ive had three kronnenburgs tonight and I havent a clue what you are on about. :jesuswept:

Polit.... shhhh.

You do know Ive had three kronnenburgs tonight and I havent a clue what you are on about. :jesuswept:

Politics thread. Pipe down. Stephen Ireland is a footballer.

Clear?

Polit.... shhhh.

Politics thread. Pipe down. Stephen Ireland is a footballer.

Clear?

Crystal ;)

(Oh and with regards to sex life, I do ok ta. :wub: )

What Gerald says about him. ? Who? Houllier

What his last two years show about him? And as you've already admitted you know nothing about him, how can you state this as something you know? Stats/ reports

What Stevie initially said about him (needing a big run of games) Again, nothing you know then? Oh dear

What other posters in this thread have said about him Ditto? Dear me

How do you know the world is round? :lol:

Dave, Dave, Dave......its all going Pete Tong. :blush:

Your coming across as a very silly poster lately..... :rolleyes:

:blush: How's that then Aldershot?

Can't believe people are turning noses up at him tbh. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we sign anyone in this window let alone a player of irelands class. Anyway, a good manager will build a system to incorporate his best players. There's definitely room for him in our starting 11. I agree with stevie - he looks the type that needs an arm around the shoulder and a manager that tells him he believes in him

But Alex, I now know what Geraldo says, combined with his very public shitty past two years.

My exact point tbh, you're basing your opinion on someone else's opinion.

Education I think they call it.

Education I think they call it.

Well, that's your opinion.

SSN reckon Bolton favourites to sign SWP. Shame. Seems bizarre that we're set to miss out again after brum beat us to bentley. two wide players available, both of whom would improve our squad, going to mediocre rivals - arguably smaller clubs that are prepared to pay more than us these days.

tbf, if SWP is still chasing money he can fuck off and rot in the midlands. Team spirit there is supposedly shite, and I can't see Bentley(who allegedly has been guaranteed to start) improving matters.

If they don't get a striker in, they might go down.