John Carver

Giraffidae

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
We could also give this one a go :lol:

There's nee way that should be a goal. The only one I could remember was the one against Sunderland. He won me £200 with one against Georgia in the last minute though for England edge of the 6 yard box.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nee way that should be a goal. The only one I could remember was the one against Sunderland. He won me £200 with one against Georgia in the last minute though for England edge of the 6 yard box.

Was a controversial old one like that in the 70s / 80s that was always on MoTD from time to time. Coventry was it?

I could well be wrong about direct/indirect free-kicks, as despite playing for 2 teams, I havbe no fucking idea(and don't want to know!) what constitutes one.

I know you can't score direct from one but I'm not sure if CT does :lol:

I could well be wrong about direct/indirect free-kicks, as despite playing for 2 teams, I havbe no fucking idea(and don't want to know!) what constitutes one.

Plus 1 :lol:

I think there was another one against blackburn (the you tube quality is shit) where its direct and he does the same blast along the floor.

Was a controversial old one like that in the 70s / 80s that was always on MoTD from time to time. Coventry was it?

Disallowed that one I thought?

Yeah, Coventry-I think it was featured in a William Hill ad a few months back.

Disallowed that one I thought?

Was a long time ago but I thought it was allowed but (obviously) shouldn't have been.

Edited by alex

This one. :lol:

Yeah I knew which one you meant-just checked and aye you're right. Not just allowed but voted goal of the season apparently.

Always thought it was disallowed but there yer gan, you learn summat new every day.