Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

Renton

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Photoshop, but here are a few suggestions I'd like to see:

1. Stokoe as Hitler, addressing the Nuremburg rallies.

2. Stokoezilla attacking Tokyo.

3. Stokoe doing Punch and Judy (Maddy McCann and Gary Glitter hand puppets optionnal).

Whilst this is a fucking funny thread...I wonder what would happen if RTG did something similar with SBR

Its not the man were taking the piss out of. It the dire statue.

Oh I know that but lets face it, it didnt really need to go the peado route (as funny as it has been). And you know a few of the more delicate flowers on here wold be going barmy if roles were reversed.

Just saying like.

Whilst this is a fucking funny thread...I wonder what would happen if RTG did something similar with SBR

Oh I know that but lets face it, it didnt really need to go the peado route (as funny as it has been). And you know a few of the more delicate flowers on here wold be going barmy if roles were reversed.

Just saying like.

Why don't you start a thread and see how it goes?

Just saying like.

Stokoe played for Newcastle you numpty.

Just saying like.

to be honest if the statue didn't make a great man look like a paedo we wouldn't have gone down that route.

would have portrayed him as a racist or something. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.