Toon Man, Renton, Mr Lahey, The Mighty Hog, nufc4ever

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Why do you come on this site anonymously, as you have done in the last two days. Why even sign in, if you're going to sign as anonymous, who do you not want knowing that you're online? There must be a reason. Why even sign in?

I didn't even know you could sign in anonymously. Can't see any point to it really. And if it's anonymous, how d'you know they did Stevie?

A chat with one of the mods on here, I seen 3 anonymous users on the thing. Look at view board index now it'll say 120 guests (cunts from NO, Sunderland fans and OC's) 36 members (cunts like me n yee) 2 anonymous users (members that are hiding). I thought why bother signing in, if you're gonna be anonymous.

I didn't even know you could sign in anonymously. Can't see any point to it really. And if it's anonymous, how d'you know they did Stevie?

If you view someones profile you can see what date/time they were last active. Plus, if they post and they're not on the users list (and yet still posting) then they must be hidden.

A chat with one of the mods on here...

Can I just clarify that it wasn't me, before Leazes accuses me of treason or something :icon_lol:

:lol: He should really send you some flowers over what happened to be fair. The best part of being wrong is admitting you were.

If you've ever seen Renton's eyes it's pretty obvious he's got something to hide, like.

Nar Renton's quite handsome, he looks like the type of bloke that should be doing TV documentaries about fossils I think.

Can I just clarify that it wasn't me, before Leazes accuses me of treason or something :icon_lol:

:lol: He should really send you some flowers over what happened to be fair.

I was going to make a "Pfffffffttttt!!" comment at that, but it just sounds like a wet fart, so I won't :icon_lol:

:lol: He should really send you some flowers over what happened to be fair.

I was going to make a "Pfffffffttttt!!" comment at that, but it just sounds like a wet fart, so I won't :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

It ends with dudulduhhhhhhh though, I know well.

If you've ever seen Renton's eyes it's pretty obvious he's got something to hide, like.

Nar Renton's quite handsome, he looks like the type of bloke that should be doing TV documentaries about fossils I think.

He looks like a fat Gordon Ramsay man!

Fuck knows to be honest. Paranoia probably. Did you ever reply to that bloke from the times Stevie? Didn't he offer you the chance to write a response to that ping pong prick?

He never replied no. The name Matthew Syed is etched in my head forever though, what is unbelievable is one of my good friends who I fell out with for 8 years, I only got back in touch with him just over a year ago, he did the same thing exclusive of me. He is the most knowledgable football fan you will ever know, far more knowledgable than me, I've tried to get him to sign up on here but he won't. I don't know why the paranoia comes in to play though here, because the five kids are recognised as good lads on here.

:lol:

Renton does it cause he's thinks he's clever. Don't know about the rest. Iffy at best innit.

it's pretty pointless, mind, there are some oddballs on here so I'm hardly surprised.

Renton does it cause he's thinks he's clever. Don't know about the rest. Iffy at best innit.

it's pretty pointless, mind, there are some oddballs on here so I'm hardly surprised.

Yep.

Newcastle Online.

Oh, it's you.