Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

His main problem is losing his cool every other game. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen him booked and then hauled off before he's sent off

In the last couple of seasons I thought whenever I've seen him he seems to have matured tremendously.

He's the perfect kind of player to try and haul a club out of the relegation spots. Committed, positionally disciplined and happy to share responsibility*, but he's absolutely toilet.

*he'd be happy enough passing the ball off for a guaranteed goal instead of chancing his luck

Played against Cattermole as a kid when he played for Stockton West End and Boro youths. He played a couple of years above his age group. At that age he was a very good player. It looked like he could have done anything in the game, obviously the higher you go then issues you have get highlighted more.

He is an average defensive midfielder in the lower end of the prem, lacks pace and I think he gets caught up in the 'hard man' image.

Getting caught up in the hard man image is a good way of describing him.A bad injury caused by a an opposition player `doing him' would probably calm him down a bit.He'd get a game for us .He does seem to have the ability to pass the ball 10 to 20 yards to a player wearing the same coloured shirt,something only Jack does for us regularly.Take away the hardman image and he's a poor version of David McCreery.

Would he shite get a game for us.

He wouldn't get a game for anyone that finished above sunderland last season.

Calm yourself down man !!! Him and Jack in central midfield would strengthen our team.

Are you suggesting that Lee Cattermole is a better footballer than; Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, Abeid, Cabella, de Jong?

Sissoko isn't a defensive midfield player and don't forget he was shite,when he tried,last season.

Tiote was a decent player but not now.

Anita isn't a defensive midfield player.

Abeid.Are you pissed.

CABELLA. Now i know you are pissed.When the fuck did he impress with his defensive skills in central midfield.

As for de Jong in a defensive midfield roll.............

Sissoko isn't a defensive midfield player and don't forget he was shite,when he tried,last season.

Tiote was a decent player but not now.

Anita isn't a defensive midfield player.

Abeid.Are you pissed.

CABELLA. Now i know you are pissed.When the fuck did he impress with his defensive skills in central midfield.

As for de Jong in a defensive midfield roll.............

You're advocating playing 2 defensive midfielders? Fine. There isn't a single conceivable reality where Tiote, Sissoko and Abeid are behind Cattermole in terms of ability. I'd also say Anita is a much more technically gifted player and in the final game of the season showed that he can do Cattermole's job, better than Cattermole.

Lest we forget, Cattermole is shit. Turbo-shit. Uber-shit, Totes shit. Geet shit as owt, like how man, ya radge packet.

The only reason he's still playing the the Premier League is because we've gifted the mackems enough points to keep them up. If they went down, nobody would take him off their hands, so he'd be diving into tackles at Charlton and Leeds, rather than Chelsea and Liverpool.

He's just another "honest" footballer, like Michael Tongue, Michael Brown, Karl Henry. He's shit and he wears his shorts like a fucking boob tube.

Morning all.

Aye right.In one game Anita proved he could do a better job in a holding roll than Cattermole.

If we have Anita in the Cattermole roll next season we are fucked.He cannot tackle,he cannot head the ball and he's not quick.He's a Championship League player.He's our Bridcutt.

The next time we are playing,either watch the game or the highlights before commenting.Oh and another thing,we'll be the team in the black and white when at home.

Morning all.

Aye right.In one game Anita proved he could do a better job in a holding roll than Cattermole.

If we have Anita in the Cattermole roll next season we are fucked.He cannot tackle,he cannot head the ball and he's not quick.He's a Championship League player.He's our Bridcutt.

The next time we are playing,either watch the game or the highlights before commenting.Oh and another thing,we'll be the team in the black and white when at home.

:lol:

For someone who professes to hold that club in contempt, you don't half have a lob on for their star player.

Cattermole is turboshit, that's why despite his contract running down, nobody wanted to take him off the mackems' hands. But if yo value flying into tackles and being a cunt over actual, y'know, ability, then you crack on sunshine.

He's just another "honest" footballer, like Michael Tongue, Michael Brown, Karl Henry. He's shit and he wears his shorts like a fucking boob tube.

Reminds me of manc-mag's favourite sandwich:

Tongue on brown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...