Spunking in your lasses face

Anorthernsoul

When it goes into her pretty little eye, that's millions of your industrious soldiers thinking they have found the mother of all ova and are merrily drilling into her cornea. No wonder it fucking hurts.

Always cheers me up no end.

Edited by trophyshy

When it goes into her pretty little eye, that's millions of your industrious soldiers thinking they have found the mother of all ova and are merrily drilling into her cornea. No wonder it fucking hurts.

:wank:

1-1

How many times do you need to have you spunked in her face to have had multiple eye shots? The brazenness of declaring it almost therapeutic for you!

There's a trophy you're not shy about :wank:

Used to see this posh bird from Kent, loved it in the wrong'un. Spunked in her face one time and got her in the eye which went bright red and apparently stang quite badly. I may have toxic spunk but have never been properly diagnosed.

With great power comes great responsibility.