Gary Mason - Boxer

wykikitoon

RIP :icon_lol:

Hate motorbikes, as if I havent enough to worry about with the racing hubby and son do now Hubbys new love is a bike hes building. Deathtraps! Lost a few friends from bike accidents over the years.

You do really when a "bike" is involved though :icon_lol:

As a cyclist its easy to see why its happend. Too little education to drivers and cyclists alike on how to use the road together. Ignorant drivers who dont understand cyclists are traffic on the road and therefore give them no room at all, no respect and cyclists who weave in and out, jump red lights, use pavements etc.

RIP man :icon_lol:

RIP. Was actually saying recently how these days he'd probably have gotten a world title shot given the state of the heavyweight division.

You do really when a "bike" is involved though :icon_lol:

As a cyclist its easy to see why its happend. Too little education to drivers and cyclists alike on how to use the road together. Ignorant drivers who dont understand cyclists are traffic on the road and therefore give them no room at all, no respect and cyclists who weave in and out, jump red lights, use pavements etc.

RIP man :icon_lol:

Well if some of you wankers would proceed in single file along the side of the road instead of coming along on a Sunday morning, four in a row, then maybe I wouldn't keep trying to clip you with my wing mirror.

A guy we know who cycles says him and his mate always cycle two abreast on purpose so they wont be overtaken by cars and knocked off!

That's fucking stupid imo. All it'll do is antagonise motorists and lead to them taking daft risks. Especially given their speed will be holding up traffic.

A guy we know who cycles says him and his mate always cycle two abreast on purpose so they wont be overtaken by cars and knocked off!

He sounds like a retard tbf. Some cyclists are a fucking liability, but there's plenty drivers that don't give them a chance. I wouldn't cycle on the road tbh, it's just asking for trouble.

Won't be overtaken by cars? He's on a bike....sounds like a bt of a frootloop to me. :icon_lol:

That's fucking stupid imo. All it'll do is antagonise motorists and lead to them taking daft risks. Especially given their speed will be holding up traffic.

Exactly....infact it drives hubby mad (he suffers from road rage anyway) :icon_lol: We noticed horse riders do it too, it forces the traffic to slow down so cars dont (in theory) race past, which they would do more easily if the riders were single file!

Direct him to this thread TR :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Good idea! Thing is I think its does enrage people so they do take stupid risks. Then on the other hand my poor bruv who is slowly cycling to work early one dark morning (with lights on) gets knocked off his bike by a lorry that whipped past so fast on a narrow road he didnt even know what he'd done! Left my brother there on the pavement who managed to crawl to the nearby hosp. It gave me nightmares for weeks after worrying about my lovely bruv and what might have happened to him :icon_lol:

fucking cyclists and motorbikes going up the middle between two cars at lights/traffic jams does my head in most of all.

Can't understand why that would bother you much tbh.