Stevenage v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Krul is shit.

oh fuck off that goal had nothing to do with Krul and more williamson and colo getting a ball splitting them.

His kicking is woeful and he looks nervous as fuck constantly.

I've got no idea why he came out and dived to the right for the third goal. Poor decision making, he needs to improve.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they deserved it more than us we were fucking aweful.

only good thing was that little screamer from Barton but that wasnt enough they outplayed us everywhere.

Aye, and he's the player FMA wants to sell as soon as possible... <_<

turned the game off so i didnt see bartons goal, fucking useless twats the lot of them, fucking overpaid cunts. colloccini was raped, he earns more in a week than what their full squad is worth altogether and he was fucking humiliated, same for nolan and barton, get a fucking grip.

whoever stands up for barton because of the goal needs a fucking kick in the sack, deluded cunts, tiote your a stupid fucker who needs to fucking learn to tackle, fuck this shit team. fuck alan pardew and fuck phil airey

Perch

Routledge

Best

Ranger

Smith

Sack the lot.

Have to say I feel sick about Tiote's red, I thought it was a good challenge and not a dangerous one, he made FUCK ALL contact with the bloke and was never in danger of causing him serious injury imo. May as well stop watching the game if it's going to go like that.

Right, forget the result move on. Stop the doom mongering, less than a week ago we beat West Ham 5 - 0 for fucks sake. This wasn't our best squad and it showed. Tiote's gone for Sunday, but hopefully Carroll will be back and we can give the unwashed a good drubbing. We were never going to win the cup anyway, and now we can fully focus on the league.

turned the game off so i didnt see bartons goal, fucking useless twats the lot of them, fucking overpaid cunts. colloccini was raped, he earns more in a week than what their full squad is worth altogether and he was fucking humiliated, same for nolan and barton, get a fucking grip.

whoever stands up for barton because of the goal needs a fucking kick in the sack, deluded cunts, tiote your a stupid fucker who needs to fucking learn to tackle, fuck this shit team. fuck alan pardew and fuck phil airey

You learnt a new word today Kevin?

Silly bringing him on. Tempted fate big style.

Agreed, I get your point wykiki but at 2-0 down away to Stevenage and the team playing like they couldn't give a fuck he wasn't realistically going to make much difference we were just risking another 1st teamer.

I think this game and the upcoming three will show how much we are dependent on Tiote. Probably even more than we are on Carroll.

Agreed I was in a bad mood at 2-0 down but it's asking alot to win the FA cup so I wasn't too worried but the Tiote sending off has put me in a foul mood we're without an extremely important player now for a while, if Smith lines up against the mackems I think I'll be in an even worse mood.

Poor from Krul today but the same goes for the whole team and management. They had better get past that shite quick and not show so much complacency and lack of interest next week.

Simpson, as a regular, should've given an awful lot more.

Tiote's tackle was a quality tackle. Timed perfectly, all the ball, their player was milking it on the ground. Ref is a twat, got involved in the follow up where lots of Stevenage players got involved making it look worse. Plus Tiote actually showed some enthusiasm which would have made it stand out in stark contrast to the rest of the side.

I basically think that Pardew was just unable to get the players motivated for it. It would no doubt have been difficult to get them up for this tie, but it looks like we went out with the attitude of "Yeah, we'll walk this". We were second best for the whole thing and tbh they deserved the win.