Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck's sake.

Still if you don't take your chances when they're presented you're always vulnerable to conceding one even if the opposition are largely shit. As today.

Derby rhetoric aside, 2 points dropped in the larger context of beating teams we should evidently beat.

Deserved to win that, they were pretty shit for most of the second half. Could and should have held on to that by scoring a second. Enrique opting to shoot instead of laying it off for Best being the worse of our misses.

Their long ball game was shite for the most part. Colocinni and Ameobi my motm.

Bollocks when he was through.

I dont know what you mean sniffer?

Worst miss. Ameobi when he was through early on. And then giving the ball away stupidly a minute before they scored. He is absolute shite.

I meant worst miss when we were 0-1 up to make it 2. You mean the one after a couple of minutes?

I thought he was outstanding today, far better than Bent or Gyan holding the ball up and made the goal. I dont really blame him for their goal either but he was implicated in it by giving the ball away.

Derby rhetoric aside, 2 points dropped in the larger context of beating teams we should evidently beat.

I'm not saying they won't end up above us but I have to say if they do finish within touching distance of the top then the next person who says its the best league in the world should be fucking shot on the spot.

Deserved to win that, they were pretty shit for most of the second half. Could and should have held on to that by scoring a second. Enrique opting to shoot instead of laying it off for Best being the worse of our misses.

Their long ball game was shite for the most part. Colocinni and Ameobi my motm.

Bollocks when he was through.

I dont know what you mean sniffer?

Worst miss. Ameobi when he was through early on. And then giving the ball away stupidly a minute before they scored. He is absolute shite.

I meant worst miss when we were 0-1 up to make it 2. You mean the one after a couple of minutes?

I thought he was outstanding today, far better than Bent or Gyan holding the ball up and made the goal. I dont really blame him for their goal either but he was implicated in it by giving the ball away.

Ameobi outstanding? You have to be fucking kidding me. Aye...cpmpared to Best, perhaps.

I agree to an extent but it's the old argument of whether a striker who holds the ball up and makes life difficult for their defence but is absolutely shit at scoring is worthwhile - on balance I don't think he is.

"Steve, a last gasp equaliser in a game where you were dominated from start to finish. What was that song you were planning on playing at full time, and do you feel slightly embarrassed about making a big deal of it?"

I'd love Geoff Shreeves' job.

Fuck it, the moral victory was ours. Out played them missing our 2 best players and out battled them. Fat head should be embarassed the way he went on. Running down the pitch screaming like a giddy girl cos they got a horrible last minute draw against their rivals. The inbreds will be banging on like they got one over on us :lol:

The treatment of Barton today was also indefensible. Webb let them off with so many fouls it was unreal. I was waiting for his shirt to ride up and reveal the red and white underneath, the bald wanker.

Webb can fuck off now since the World Cup tbh. He's too used to hearing about how much everyone rates him and how marvellous it was to have England represented in the World Cup final. Jesus Wept FFS :lol: He needs to start having his shortcomings highlighted more so he can have a look at his game.

Still can't believe this. We were comfortable, I couldn't see them getting getting anything. They have a bit of pressure, we lose concentration and the otherwise abysmal Gyan gets a goal and does that fucking retarded celebration of his.

That's 2 points dropped that could prove vital come the end of the season. I'd be gutted regardless of the opposition. But to draw against this lot like that is something else. Imagine what a win like that would have done for us.

It would have also meant Pardew had 4 wins out of 6 league matches, and the defence would have got a deserved clean sheet.

You can say "I'd have taken a draw before the game", as would I.

But to drop 2 points in the 93rd... lost for words.

Aye. Whats annoying me is the fact we are now 9th rather than 7th.

With that game in hand we could of went 6.

Dont get me wrong im delighted with 4 points off them but really is frustrating and im sure the boys will be hurting a bit.

Harper really has to shoulder the blame.

Harper 5...Looked nervous all game, one good save and one monumental fuck up which cost us!

Enrique 8...Solid, assured and good going forward again...should of passed to best.

Simpson 7...Looked good, tidy and alert...certainly getting better.

Colo 9...Outstanding.Simples.

Willo 6...Shaky and unsettling at times.

Barton 8...Worked his arse off, few great balls...witch hunted again ffs.

Jonas 7...Done well, few good runs, few good balls...too many wasted balls as usual though.

Nolan 8...Great finish, worked hard, chased and covered alot of ground. Captains performance.

Smith 7...Done well until taken off.

(Guthrie) 6...Poor, didnt get into game enough.

Shola 7...Worked hard, some good touches but should of scored.

Best...7 Again worked hard and looks sharp....maybe he's not as bad as we 1st thought.