Stand By Me

Gemmill

here's one for you, that kid out of gentle ben was ron howard's brother

Aye he turns up in most of Ron Howard's movies as well. Proper ugly twat, he is. Which is interesting, but not on a par with the shocking news in the OP.

Look:

vern%20tessio.jpg

Vern off Stand By Me

ALO-026070.jpg

Jerry O'Connell

Sorry like, but there's a Hollywood conspiracy at work here. That is not the same fucking person.

here's one for you, that kid out of gentle ben was ron howard's brother

Aye he turns up in most of Ron Howard's movies as well. Proper ugly twat, he is. Which is interesting, but not on a par with the shocking news in the OP.

Look:

vern%20tessio.jpg

Vern off Stand By Me

ALO-026070.jpg

Jerry O'Connell

Sorry like, but there's a Hollywood conspiracy at work here. That is not the same fucking person.

I agree he looks nothing like Veeerrrrrnnnnnn

Jean Claude van Damme was the Predator.

:icon_lol:

Technically he wasn't, as they gave the part to somebody else during filming. :icon_lol:

According to Jesse Ventura (What a guy!) He sacked for trying to injure someone during filming! Kevin Peter Hall got the gig, who also played Harry in Harry and the Hendersons, who then died of Aids :icon_lol:

Did you know Bob Holness played the Sax solo on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street.

Another good one. He played James Bond on the radio before anyone else or something like that though.

You're right, I remember him saying this in an interview when asked about the Baker street myth.

Jean Claude van Damme was the Predator.

;)

Technically he wasn't, as they gave the part to somebody else during filming. :razz:

According to Jesse Ventura (What a guy!) He sacked for trying to injure someone during filming! Kevin Peter Hall got the gig, who also played Harry in Harry and the Hendersons, who then died of Aids :(

:wank: Class.