Who should get PL manager of the season?

Park Life

Coyle by a mile.

Spent nowt.

Funny thing is, Hughton could have got 4 points from Spurs/Man City and had us in the same position.....really strange decision to sack him.

Mate seen any deals on this mythical Hughton comfort blanket? ;)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

If Holloway keeps them up should be him without doubt. Blackpool are probably the smallest team thats ever been up in the prem, when he said he'd be pleased if they got 10 pts I agreed with him. He's great crack, he's passionate, and we're half way through the season and Blackpool are above Newcastle, Everton and Villa. Hands down winner imo.

Based on win percentages ...you'd have to give it to............Alan Pardoo!!

Wenger 60%

Fergie 57%

Mancini 57%

Pardoo 50%

Redknapp 50%

Ancelloti 50%

Pulis 40%

Holloway 39%

Woy 37%

Bruce 33%

;)

Edited by Happy Face

Based on win percentages ...you'd have to give it to............Alan Pardoo!!

Wenger 60%

Fergie 57%

Mancini 57%

Pardoo 50%

Redknapp 50%

Ancelloti 50%

Pulis 40%

Holloway 39%

Woy 37%

Bruce 33%

;)

No idea how Woy is still clinging on. :lol:

Update....

Pardoo 60%

Fergie 60%

Wenger 57%

Mancini 54%

Saggy Face 47%

Ancelloti 47%

Pulis 38%

Holloway 37%

Bruce 36%

As Rob W will tell you, Pardoo is the best manager in the league and the best Newcastle ever had.

:huff:

Edited by Happy Face

Has to be Holloway purly and the fact its their debut season in the Premiership and they have come to places like SJP, SoS, Stoke, Anfield etc and got wins.

Coyle very close though, but the fact they are an "established" Premier League side just takes the shine off it.

Has to be Holloway purly and the fact its their debut season in the Premiership and they have come to places like SJP, SoS, Stoke, Anfield etc and got wins.

Coyle very close though, but the fact they are an "established" Premier League side just takes the shine off it.

I think that's why I think Coyle's done a better job.

You see it time after time with newly promoted teams where sheer enthusiasm carries them through their first season.....or at least until christmas.

Coyle has took what were one of the ugliest teams in the league, full of jaded players that had already been to every stadium in the league and got them playing some lovely stuff.

Holloway because, while yes he's riding the crest of a wave, he's not naive. He's doing it with honesty and less money than anyone else in the league. Coyle has done a good job, but getting Blackpool performing week in, week out is a much bigger task than getting Bolton to where they are imo.

Am I the only chappie who thinks Holloway is a total BELL END! ?? Can't stand the fucker.

He and his team have done a good job, however if they don't go down this season they will the next.

Edit: It has to be Coyle for me. What he has done with that bunch of trolls is nothing short of miraculous. And anything that stops a lass getting pregnant is okay by me :huff:

Edit: Press the right button, you thick twat hipster!!!! :nufc::)

Edited by snakehips

Am I the only chappie who thinks Holloway is a total BELL END! ?? Can't stand the fucker.

He and his team have done a good job, however if they don't go down this season they will the next.

I liked him until the fawning over 'Sir Alex' in that interview where he lost the plot.