Most overrated player ever ...

Mac-Toon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's David Beckham.

Sure he's a good player but besides being a brilliant passer of the ball and good in set pieces what else does he have to offer?

Is he good in the air, good in the tackle, good at taking people on, good at tracking back? I think he is vastly overated.

Sure he's a good player but besides being a brilliant passer of the ball and good in set pieces what else does he have to offer?

Is he good in the air, good in the tackle, good at taking people on, good at tracking back? I think he is vastly overated.

Good in the air?

He puts the ball on peoples heads from the wing position you thick cunt.

Good in the air?

Nae need at all for that.

Say sorry.

Good in the air?

Oh dear you are obviously not familiar with the expression "good in the air". Andy Carroll is good in the air, get it now silly boy?

By no means the most overrated but I actually think Fabregas is quite overrated personally, a great player on his day but I don't think Arsenal will miss him as much as some people seem to think when he does leave for Barca.

I think while he was here Habibe Beye was massively overrated due to being relatively reliable compared to some of the shite around him, perhaps the same was true of Bassong to a lesser extent.

Bobby Moore

My Dad always told me this - he reckoned he was the classic "plays for a London team" type of star.

My Dad and others from his generation always said he was different gravy. Same goes for George Best. I can't see wykiki here having seen much of either of them though tbh.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Steven Gerrard at his peak was the best midfielder in the world imo.

Harry Kewell classed as a great at Leeds, he wasn't and got even worse at the dippers.

Bobby Moore

My Dad always told me this - he reckoned he was the classic "plays for a London team" type of star.

My Dad and others from his generation always said he was different gravy. Same goes for George Best. I can't see wykiki here having seen much of either of them though tbh.

Invented the skip too.

Best had great skill but wasnt a great player ala Gerrard.

Gerrard lifts a team around him. Best could do a bit of skill, bit of touches but wouldnt bleed for a club like Gerrard.

How much footage have you seen of Best? The only full match I've seen of his was the drubbing of Northampton in the FA Cup.

Best had great skill but wasnt a great player ala Gerrard.

Gerrard lifts a team around him. Best could do a bit of skill, bit of touches but wouldnt bleed for a club like Gerrard.

Bollocks - Best is up there with Pele and Maradona, by far the best player I have ever seen play

Gerrard isn't fit to lace his drinks

Oh and FWIW, this is only going on what Ive read & heard when it comes to Best & Moore. Ive seen the videos of his skills on You Tube for sure.

:calmdown:

Oh and FWIW, this is only going on what Ive read & heard when it comes to Best & Moore. Ive seen the videos of his skills on You Tube for sure.

:calmdown:

:(

Owen was class for Liverpool and Real though (when he played)

Funny how Owen was supposedly limited by the quality of his team mates here. I haven't heard the same argument since he went to Man Utd but I think his strike rate is poorer than it was here.