Most overrated player ever ...

Mac-Toon

He was at a team when Beatle mania etc were about, if he wasnt such a womanising, party going mofo, would he have this status now?

Pele desrcibed him as the only player who possibly could've been better than him. For once Pele not talking pish.

Maradona has called Pele a goat-shagger though so he's not going to say El Diego might have been better than him.

Me point is and I cant believe am typing this George Best wasn't shite. 28 goals from the wing in one of his seasons in an era when it was unheard of. He had twists and turns football had never seen before him. I don't want to offend Wykiki cos he's a canny lad, but it's an astonishing view.

Garrincha. :huff:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually did shag a goat.

played like a man possessed, mind. bow legged genius.

You read his biography? The one by Ruy Castro. Excellent read.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Was he the one with the 12 inch cock? He got his bell end insured or something I can't remember if it was Garrincha or the other fella.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Was he the one with the 12 inch cock? He got his bell end insured or something I can't remember if it was Garrincha or the other fella.

:huff:

You mean Ron Jeremy?

Nar there was a famous Brazilian footballer who had a 12 inch cock. Might've been Garrincha.

Massive cock apparently, aye. Shagged 100s of women. Still lost his virginity to a goat though :huff:

Some bizarre revelations in his biography like.

butt was probably (at the time) the best player in his position alongside makalele at the time. makes total sense.

bit of a fall from grace though after that like.

Or maybe he just had 1 great season and a WC.

Either way, didn't Pele just say he was one of the players of the tournament / put him in his team of the tournament?

butt was probably (at the time) the best player in his position alongside makalele at the time. makes total sense.

bit of a fall from grace though after that like.

Or maybe he just had 1 great season and a WC.

Yeah, that's the way I see it tbh. Never a great player by any measure.