One of the Great nights

Anorthernsoul

I find it hard to believe that actually happened sometimes. Especially as we murdered them first half and deserved the win in the end.

I find it hard to believe that actually happened sometimes. Especially as we murdered them first half and deserved the win in the end.

The camera pans to you sat next to Dalglish after about 40 seconds. ;)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
One of the best atmosphere's at a Toon game I've had the pleasure of experiencing.

THE BEST, bar none it was unbelievable. I actually floated to the pub after the game, I was so unbelievably high on emotion. You can't even begin to describe the feeling that night gave us, everything before or since pales in to insignificance. I've never had a drug or never had sex where I've felt better than I did coming out the ground. I'm not being melodramatic that's how it felt. I'm patronising no one, but just 5 years before that I was watching the toon lose at home to Brighton, now we were completely annihilating the most famous team in the world. I put a daft 50p bet on us to win 4-1, and Tino nearly made it 4-1 with another diving header, would've been his fourth.

When he got that hattrick I've never ever heard a louder noise before or since, EVERY single person in the ground singing TIIIIIIIINO THERE'S ONLY ONE TIIIIIIIIIIIINO. Absolutely magic even though I wasn't in my normal seat in the Leazes, was in the Gal/Mil corner, it was the greatest atmosphere I've ever known, everyone in the ground to a man and girl sang, everyone what a night. I'm getting all misty eyed watching this.

One of the best atmosphere's at a Toon game I've had the pleasure of experiencing.

Not really in the same league (depends on your stance and all that), but the best atmosphere I can remember was the Newcastle 7-1 Leicester game. Think it might have been the last game of the season and Lindisfarne were there.

Was just behind the goal in the gallowgate and from virtually start to finish, the Andy Cole song simply reverberated around the ground. Everyone was hoarse by the end.

Wasnt at the Barcelona one so cant compare.

Not really in the same league (depends on your stance and all that), but the best atmosphere I can remember was the Newcastle 7-1 Leicester game. Think it might have been the last game of the season and Lindisfarne were there.

Was just behind the goal in the gallowgate and from virtually start to finish, the Andy Cole song simply reverberated around the ground. Everyone was hoarse by the end.

Wasnt at the Barcelona one so cant compare.

I was at both and there was no comparison. Barca was a special occasion.

I always forget just how deep Gillespie picks up the ball for the third. Daft night, just daft. I'm making a habit of agreeing with Stevie lately but there's not much to add to what he says like.