Bye Bye Woy!

peasepud

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
TalkSPORT and BBC Radio 2 are reporting hes gone

Yet another example. Wish I could dee it with the lottery numbers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nufc:

Radio 2, haha, classic, the best station for footy news.

Apparently Ancellotti has gone too.

:huff: Not just a pretty face ye naa. Grant tomorrow as I said, and there's nothing more to say about my psychic ability.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:huff: Not just a pretty face ye naa. Grant tomorrow as I said, and there's nothing more to say about my psychic ability.

How man, I predicted a Leon Best hattrick last neet, top that.

So did a, honestly at the match, and I had a 10a on him first goal 6/1, and got me winnins at stuck a 10a on him first goal second half.

So did a, honestly at the match, and I had a 10a on him first goal 6/1, and got me winnins at stuck a 10a on him first goal second half.

What were the odds on that and how much wedge did you take yem that neet?

6/1 again, there's a little bookies in Level 7, dumb and dumber the two kids who serve. Actually dumber wasn't there last neet, was some Asian lad with dumb. Turned oot with £50 in me pocket, had a drink at half time and some scran two bottles of water, quick pint after the match, taxi and a chinkies when a got yem. Looked this morning £110 in me pocket, happy days.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I predicted it at 6pm :)

tbf mark, who I haven't seen post here in years, wandered in here and predicted it like he was just stating a fact and fucked off again

messiah tbh

6/1 again, there's a little bookies in Level 7, dumb and dumber the two kids who serve. Actually dumber wasn't there last neet, was some Asian lad with dumb. Turned oot with £50 in me pocket, had a drink at half time and some scran two bottles of water, quick pint after the match, taxi and a chinkies when a got yem. Looked this morning £110 in me pocket, happy days.

Soft shite

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Not just a pretty face ye naa. Grant tomorrow as I said, and there's nothing more to say about my psychic ability.

Soft shite

:icon_lol:

Nee Mars Bar though, and it's not Volvic now it's a different kind. It's a fuckin disgrace that you can't take your own water in. £1.70 a bottle is a scandal, it's not even evian or volvic, some shite make. I smuggle them back to the seat, I tell you something maybe it's just cos it's me, they all take the piss when I get back to me seat with the water.

Real men drink water so dont let them get to you Stevie

You'd HATE the bloke next to me he's late 40's. He's alright but a proper racist even his best mate who sits 2 along told him to pipe down. "Who's that darkie on the wing for West Ham Stevie son." I told him off, and there was a random blonde lass behind last night who tutted I said people don't want to hear racism at the match man, you would've been proud of me.

Only right.

When I had a season ticket there was some 40 odd year old radgie used to sit in front of me. Was always mortal before he even got to his seat. It was back when Allardyce was in charge and he insisted on playing our RW and LW on the opposite flanks. One of the opposition players was ripping our LB to shreds and I said to myself 'where the fuck is our left winger' to which the bloke next me replied 'the right wing' :icon_lol:

The bloke in front was that mortal he turned round as screamed at me 'HE'S ON THE RIGHT WING', totally missing the whole point of the conversation and confusing himself in the process. I had a bit of a go back and he was caught in that no mans land between having a go back or just leaving it and looking like a fairy. In the end he just got up and went home. There was only 30mins gone!

Only right.

When I had a season ticket there was some 40 odd year old radgie used to sit in front of me. Was always mortal before he even got to his seat. It was back when Allardyce was in charge and he insisted on playing our RW and LW on the opposite flanks. One of the opposition players was ripping our LB to shreds and I said to myself 'where the fuck is our left winger' to which the bloke next me replied 'the right wing' :icon_lol:

The bloke in front was that mortal he turned round as screamed at me 'HE'S ON THE RIGHT WING', totally missing the whole point of the conversation and confusing himself in the process. I had a bit of a go back and he was caught in that no mans land between having a go back or just leaving it and looking like a fairy. In the end he just got up and went home. There was only 30mins gone!

Needless to say, you had the last laugh.