Bye Bye Woy!

peasepud

the only way liverpool were to go down is if they lost all there matches from now on till the end and every team thats below them all won

Technically that's bollocks.

They'll not go down like, as much as I'd love it.

There's some shite new posters on here like not yee Mac Toon but there are. If I had control of this board I'd give new posters a 4 week trial. By this kids reckoning 25 points is enough to keep you up. It'll be 38-40 this season imo.

Remove them from here and bump them towards NO or ReadyToGo. Much of a muchness from what I've seen. It stands out a mile off who's got a clue and who's taalkin' shit on here. From what I've seen and I reckon it's plain to see there are a lot of undercover mackems on here or general wind up twats with nowt better to do. I kinda' know who's posts are worth reading and who's are best to keep scrolling past. At least there's a canny bunch who out the mugs.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to aim for 40 points like. I said we need to keep an avg of 1 point per game (yeah I know that gives you 38). Kinda what I've been going off to see how we were. At the min, P20 so need at least 20 pts. Rings true so far like.

Cant see Liverpool even in the scrap let alone go down. That said, you could see teams like Everton, West Brom, Villa turning their season around a little, dragging teams like Blackpool & Liverpool (and us) into it.

I reckon relegation is between the current bottom 5 though.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
the only way liverpool were to go down is if they lost all there matches from now on till the end and every team thats below them all won

There's some shite new posters on here like not yee Mac Toon but there are. If I had control of this board I'd give new posters a 4 week trial. By this kids reckoning 25 points is enough to keep you up. It'll be 38-40 this season imo.

Remove them from here and bump them towards NO or ReadyToGo. Much of a muchness from what I've seen. It stands out a mile off who's got a clue and who's taalkin' shit on here. From what I've seen and I reckon it's plain to see there are a lot of undercover mackems on here or general wind up twats with nowt better to do. I kinda' know who's posts are worth reading and who's are best to keep scrolling past. At least there's a canny bunch who out the mugs.

I think you can have a clue and still talk shit like. We've all got in from the boozer at stupid o'clock and talked shite no one is exempt from that. Even the boards most consistent poster Alex, you could tell he'd been hammering it when he got back from Amsterdam. I think in general 50% of the regular people talk regular sense and are very knowledgable. 30% of the people are WUMs/mugs, 15% are nice enough people but haven't got a clue most of the time and 5% post one line of irrelevant nonsense once every couple of weeks.

Its no wonder this fucking place struggles to attract new people and then keep them. ;)

Not every fuckers a Paul Joannou or Premiership statistician.

Some of these newbies will be just starting out on their toon journey and might be a little bit green.

Bit more goodwill and less adult men acting like high school bitches and this place would be a lot more interesting.

Its no wonder this fucking place struggles to attract new people and then keep them. ;)

Some of these newbies will be just starting out on their toon journey and might be a little bit green.

Bit more goodwill and less adult men acting like high school bitches and this place would be a lot more interesting.

It would be a lot more interesting if you fucked off. I'm not proposing an elitist board, but you can spot the wankers a mile off. You, DEADMAN, loyalmagpie, it's got nothing to do with what they don't know and everything to do with what they actually put. Take loyalmagpie, I'll give him £100 now if he can prove he's a toon fan. Read his posts it's clear he's not. What toon fan would put a pic of Keith "BEEFY" Roberts in his profile. To me that's like a Liverpool fan on RAWK putting a picture of their fans charging across the terrace at Heysel. If they were all like MacToon a lad with something to say it would be much better.

Its no wonder this fucking place struggles to attract new people and then keep them. :lol:

It would be a lot more interesting if you fucked off. I'm not proposing an elitist board, but you can spot the wankers a mile off. You, DEADMAN, loyalmagpie, it's got nothing to do with what they don't know and everything to do with what they actually put. Take loyalmagpie, I'll give him £100 now if he can prove he's a toon fan. Read his posts it's clear he's not. What toon fan would put a pic of Keith "BEEFY" Roberts in his profile. To me that's like a Liverpool fan on RAWK putting a picture of their fans charging across the terrace at Heysel. If they were all like MacToon a lad with something to say it would be much better.

Given time and chance to settle in they might have a lot to say.

And thats not to mention all the lurkers a bit wary of being first time callers :icon_lol:

Little Johnny: " Hi legends im a first time caller, johnny from Denton and Im 12. Went to me first match yesterday and really enjoyed the game and had a drink and a sausage roll with me Grandad at half time".

McDonald: "You fucking cunt, putting money in Ashley the fat fucking cunts pocket. Call yourself a newcastle fan you fucking mug. I'll give him a £100 now, me winnings from me football bets, me bairns pigging bank takings if he can prove he's not on here working for Ashley trying to get half time sales up. Cut the Bastard off"......

Honestly, we get you've got a lot to say for yourself and think very highly of yourself but give some of these newbies a chance. If they're really a wum or mackem they'll fuck off soon enough.

You remind me of one of those 80's dodgy americans who was constantly worried that everyone was a russian. ;)

Its no wonder this fucking place struggles to attract new people and then keep them. :icon_lol:

And thats not to mention all the lurkers a bit wary of being first time callers :icon_lol:

Little Johnny: " Hi legends im a first time caller, johnny from Denton and Im 12. Went to me first match yesterday and really enjoyed the game and had a drink and a sausage roll with me Grandad at half time".

McDonald: "You fucking cunt, putting money in Ashley the fat fucking cunts pocket. Call yourself a newcastle fan you fucking mug. I'll give him a £100 now, me winnings from me football bets, me bairns pigging bank takings if he can prove he's not on here working for Ashley trying to get half time sales up. Cut the Bastard off"......

Honestly, we get you've got a lot to say for yourself and think very highly of yourself but give some of these newbies a chance. If they're really a wum or mackem they'll fuck off soon enough.

You remind me of one of those 80's dodgy americans who was constantly worried that everyone was a russian. ;)

We. :lol: fuckin we. Everyone to a man thinks you're a joke. WE.

I'm not going to say what you remind me of because it's below the belt would cause a lot of problems and I really am done with you.

:icon_lol:

Its no wonder this fucking place struggles to attract new people and then keep them. :icon_lol:

I'm not going to say what you remind me of because it's below the belt would cause a lot of problems and I really am done with you.

Proper Pub. Boldons finest :icon_lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Full of people like you. Actually last time I was in, one of the barmaids was unbelievably gorgeous for a mackem, little blonde thing, wasn't that long ago actually. One stop from the SOS as well.

Full of people like you.

Nice / quiet / Gracious

Actually last time I was in, one of the barmaids was unbelievably gorgeous for a mackem, little blonde thing, wasn't that long ago actually.

Sanddancer and a lesbian but hey ho. Have to let me know next time your coming :icon_lol:

One stop from the SOS as well.

Two, but accuracy never was your strong point

Good pub really and cracking atmosphere. Had the mackem match in one room and the newcastle in the other room the other day. Great banter between all as the goals go in or during calls of nature.

No aggro either, all nice people. Watched the derby in their and we were outnumbered about 70/30 or 80/20. Jumping all over like daft cunts but no sniff of trouble.

From BBC

Liverpool's owners are considering whether to sack manager Roy Hodgson but no decision has yet been taken, BBC Sport understands.

Liverpool are 12th in the Premier League table following Wednesday's 3-1 loss at Blackburn - their ninth defeat in 20 top-flight games this season.

With over half the campaign gone, the 18-times league champions are currently four points above the relegation zone.

Hodgson left Fulham to take charge at Anfield in July.

This has been doing the rounds and you may have seen it.

It's from RAWK:

kennyv.jpg

I'd love Dalglish to go back there....and demolish his reputation with Liverpool fans. I have no doubt he'd fail.

Edited by Happy Face

I'd love to hear Tanned_Dave's comments on this.

He'll no doubt be of the same opinion as the rest of them - get rid of Woy and all their problems will go away.

They're comparable to us around the time we got rio of Allardyce IMO. Shite squad, demotivating manager, new owners, etc. Sacking Hodgson may not help them.

This has been doing the rounds and you may have seen it.

It's from RAWK:

kennyv.jpg

I'd love Dalglish to go back there....and demolish his reputation with Liverpool fans. I have no doubt he'd fail.

:huff: This

No dount he will fail, been out of the game far too long IMO.