Fuck Fuck Fuck

JonTheMag

First point. All players have a price at all clubs whether its Teves, Ronaldo or whoever.

But Man City have fought Tevez and his agents to keep to keep him at the club....succesfully, so far.

Man U fought succesfully to keep Ronaldo that extra season when Madrid were dying to buy.

Arsenal fought to hold onto Fabregas when Barcelona were circling.

Who has Ashley ever fought for like that?

Did they fight or just pushing up the price?

I doubt you will know who Ashley has fought for in the past. I guess the proof of the pudding is that we havent sold the likes of Enrique or Jonas or Colochini etc when relegated.

And I think its fair to say that the club have been very quick to tell everyone Carrol is going nowhere once gossip started about Man city and Totenham sniffing around. Rednapp has already said he understands that Newcastle wont be selling Carrol.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Woody Allen says, never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

:icon_lol:

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt' Abraham Lincoln.

Like Woody Allen says, never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt' Abraham Lincoln.

A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from the top of a mountain :icon_lol:

A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from the top of a mountain :icon_lol:

Well, bring yourself down here, there's more than enough room mate :icon_lol:

First point. All players have a price at all clubs whether its Teves, Ronaldo or whoever.

But Man City have fought Tevez and his agents to keep to keep him at the club....succesfully, so far.

Man U fought succesfully to keep Ronaldo that extra season when Madrid were dying to buy.

I doubt you will know who Ashley has fought for in the past. I guess the proof of the pudding is that we havent sold the likes of Enrique or Jonas or Colochini etc when relegated.

And I think its fair to say that the club have been very quick to tell everyone Carrol is going nowhere once gossip started about Man city and Totenham sniffing around. Rednapp has already said he understands that Newcastle wont be selling Carrol.

As I linked to earlier...when we were relegated the entire squad was put up for sale. That's your proof he fought to keep these players? :icon_lol:

There hasn't been an open window since Carroll has shown his ability in the top flight. Whatever the club say means nothing whatsoever until the next window is closed. Strange you see NUFC's claims as honest endeavour, but that of MUFC, AFC and MCFC as driving the price up....the evidence suggests you have that arse about tit.

As I linked to earlier...when we were relegated the entire squad was put up for sale. That's your proof he fought to keep these players? :icon_lol:

There hasn't been an open window since Carroll has shown his ability in the top flight. Whatever the club say means nothing whatsoever until the next window is closed. Strange you see NUFC's claims as honest endeavour, but that of MUFC, AFC and MCFC as driving the price up....the evidence suggests you have that arse about tit.

We've had 3 windows since relegation. Surely the big bad ashley would have cashed in on someone by now?

:rolleyes:

Btw, your avatar causes me no end of problems at work. Hiding it's a job akin to masking the smell of bucket smoke coming from my bedroom circa 99. :rolleyes:

To be fair, the pack of useless fuckers deserved nothing less.

Btw, your avatar causes me no end of problems at work. Hiding it's a job akin to masking the smell of bucket smoke coming from my bedroom circa 99. :rolleyes:

Count your blessings monkeys fist has changed his for Christmas :icon_lol:

We've had 3 windows since relegation. Surely the big bad ashley would have cashed in on someone by now?

Not really. I've not seen any speculation of anyone showing interest...who would pay more than the £6.5m we shelled out for Enrique....or the £10m on Colo?

We tried our best to get someone to make an offer for Taylor...transfer listed him a second time cos we thought no-one heard the first time.

When we (and he) realised no fucker would have him, the contract signed was the lesser of two evils for all parties concerned.

Carroll is the first instance of Ashley's resolve being tested. it'll be interesting.

Think the signs are pretty clear that Carroll will be with us for a while yet.

Is it written in the stars or something?

Personally don't think Carroll will be going anywhere because Ashley knows that encouraging such a move would be the last straw for the remaining fans who have put up with him.

Personally don't think Carroll will be going anywhere because Ashley knows that encouraging such a move would be the last straw for the remaining fans who have put up with him.

Like he gives a fuck.

Like he gives a fuck.

I'd gan along with that mind. 50,000+ turned up for the Dipper game straight after Hughtons departure so I think he realises that he'd have to shag our wives, girlfriends and daughters to keep the majority away.

Like he gives a fuck.

I'd gan along with that mind. 50,000+ turned up for the Dipper game straight after Hughtons departure so I think he realises that he'd have to shag our wives, girlfriends and daughters to keep the majority away.

He'd never manage them all himself, why do you think he appointed Pardew?

Money came in for the likes of Beye and they were sold, if someone put money on the table for Nolan and the likes of Smith they'd have been sold before you could say, 'Mike, what you reckon? Should we sell or.....'

As far as I'm aware no money has been offered yet for anyone, let's see what happens if money is actually offered eh? My bet is they'll be sold, no question, as long as the price isn't derisory and a half decent offer.

Like he gives a fuck.

He'd never manage them all himself, why do you think he appointed Pardew?

My cv's on it's way right now!!