Fuck Fuck Fuck

JonTheMag

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From NO

"I really hope not but he is on the London train at the moment (Friday morning) with another bloke, my brothers bird is on the same train.

Hope I'm just being paranoid but can see Ashley cashing in."

:icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Spot on plus the manager has come out and said he has spoken to Ashley and he will not be sold.

I think your optimistic view at the moment is welcome from a balancing pov even if I don't agree with it but trusting Ashley after all that's gone on isn't optimism - it's stupidity.

Its based on the fact he hasnt sold anyone who didnt want to be away. He didnt cash in on Enrique, Jonas etc etc as most predicted when we were relegated.

Wanting to balance the books before all else , yes.... a history of getting rid of our best players, no. Quite the opposite in fact over the last 18 months.

Currently securing good talent on long term deals, signing Tiote, Ben Arfa and whatever comes in January.

When we actually sell players that dont want to go I'll buy into your Ashley theory.

I find your pro Ashley stance tiresome, honestly you're getting right on my tits. I read your threads and think this cunt is on the wind up, and fine if you are but you're a mug. Signing Tiote what £3m? Not sellin Enrique, pah that was good of him, and who's to say any offers were on the table. The fact is another relegation will cost TTFCMA more than 8 or 9m he'd get in from selling Enrique, he realises this. We won't be selling Carroll though.

It's unbelieveable that anyone seriously takes anything coming out of the club as fact bearing in mind they've admitted lying to the media and fans quite blatantly in the past. Just keep sticking your head in the sand CT :icon_lol:

Spot on plus the manager has come out and said he has spoken to Ashley and he will not be sold.

I think your optimistic view at the moment is welcome from a balancing pov even if I don't agree with it but trusting Ashley after all that's gone on isn't optimism - it's stupidity.

Its based on the fact he hasnt sold anyone who didnt want to be away. He didnt cash in on Enrique, Jonas etc etc as most predicted when we were relegated.

Wanting to balance the books before all else , yes.... a history of getting rid of our best players, no. Quite the opposite in fact over the last 18 months.

Currently securing good talent on long term deals, signing Tiote, Ben Arfa and whatever comes in January.

When we actually sell players that dont want to go I'll buy into your Ashley theory.

I find your pro Ashley stance tiresome, honestly you're getting right on my tits. I read your threads and think this cunt is on the wind up, and fine if you are but you're a mug. Signing Tiote what £3m? Not sellin Enrique, pah that was good of him, and who's to say any offers were on the table. The fact is another relegation will cost TTFCMA more than 8 or 9m he'd get in from selling Enrique, he realises this. We won't be selling Carroll though.

You big fucking Jesse. If you cant hack differing opinions on football I suggest you nip along to the newsagents and buy a copy of Shoot or play on your PS3 instead.

As long as people keep blabbering on about where going to sell ths one or that one and we dont, I'll keep putting the true facts across. So far I think im right on the last 3 or 4 windows.

There are one or two clubs that can afford to splash the cash. We are getting the finances under control, giving decent players long contracts and finding good young players and bringing good young players through.

Honestly, a big fucking jesse.

It's unbelieveable that anyone seriously takes anything coming out of the club as fact bearing in mind they've admitted lying to the media and fans quite blatantly in the past. Just keep sticking your head in the sand CT :icon_lol:

Just keep watching me be right every window :icon_lol:

You change your opinion all the time though. In the space of a day, you went from backing the sacking of Hughton and their reasons for it to being against them with seemingly nothing to make you switch. Nowt wrong with differing opinions but even you've got no conviction in them half the time and you're fairly arrogant in how you say them for someone who's rarely right. Contrary Tree tbh.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

You big fucking Jesse. If you cant hack differing opinions on football I suggest you nip along to the newsagents and buy a copy of Shoot or play on your PS3 instead.

As long as people keep blabbering on about where going to sell ths one or that one and we dont, I'll keep putting the true facts across. So far I think im right on the last 3 or 4 windows.

There are one or two clubs that can afford to splash the cash. We are getting the finances under control, giving decent players long contracts and finding good young players and bringing good young players through.

People can have differing opinions, and you can have yours, but when their stance is as pathetic as yours, I'm allowed to shake my head, particularly when you're so blinkered to the situation Ashley has created, you either have no clue about the game or are deliberately being offensive. Your immediate support of him and his decision to replace Hughton with Pardew sums you up tbh. He could sell Carroll for £1m and you'd find the positive, it's tiresome pal.

You change your opinion all the time though. In the space of a day, you went from backing the sacking of Hughton and their reasons for it to being against them with seemingly nothing to make you switch. Nowt wrong with differing opinions but even you've got no conviction in them half the time and you're fairly arrogant in how you say them for someone who's rarely right. Contrary Tree tbh.

Its call considered opinion in grown up land. Having one opinion and never changing is for young boys and muppets.

People can have differing opinions, and you can have yours, but when their stance is as pathetic as yours, I'm allowed to shake my head, particularly when you're so blinkered to the situation Ashley has created, you either have no clue about the game or are deliberately being offensive. Your immediate support of him and his decision to replace Hughton with Pardew sums you up tbh. He could sell Carroll for £1m and you'd find the positive, it's tiresome pal.

And your and others blindness to what has actually gone on over the past 18 months with regard to players coming in and going out is pathetic in my eyes.

How many players have been sold against their will?

Its call considered opinion in grown up land. Having one opinion and never changing is for young boys and muppets.

Well done for completely shattering Ayatollah's arrogance assertion.

And your and others blindness to what has actually gone on over the past 18 months with regard to players coming in and going out is pathetic in my eyes.

That makes everything else alright. You ignore the fact when we went down we got rid of almost everyone we could at a decent price. If we had got rid of anyone else in that summer of 2009, we'd have had a smaller squad than we have now.

It's easy to say that when the situation hasn't arisen. I'll bet since the batch of "deserters" left the summer before last that no decent bids for any players have been made. The change now is that people will have noticed how good Enrique and Carroll are.

It was going to happen at some point.

Is Shola still injured? I've lost track.

This, basically.

As a Premier League club we should surely have a squad with replacements capable of doing a decent job in the event of injuries........Surely?........Over to FCB/Llambchops with their cunning plan.

So far Lovelyhands hasn't looked up to it, Ranger needs a goal and some new studs in his boots, Shola needs a new body and Best needs a good agent to get him a Lionel Ritchie tribute gig.

I don't think it comes down to that. It comes down to the fact that we, as a group of supporters, shouldn't trust anything that Ashley does with our club - this isn't out of spite, it's born through all the other errors he's made since buying the club. If you for one second believe he wouldn't sell a player who wanted to stay if the money was right you're living in cookoo land, mate.

You're right that you should re-evaluate your opinions on things constantly but I don't think he's made one decision since 2008 which has made him trustworthy in any way, shape or form. Aye?

I don't know where this straw man argument came from that Ashley only sells players who want to go....that's the case with ANY sale. Name me one player that has EVER joined a new club and said they didn't want to be there.

The prerogative lies with the club refusing any approaches in the first place....which Ashley has NEVER done.