New Year

Gemmill

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOT ID :icon_lol: getting severly fucked up, oh ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

Nice one McLovin.

yes, have a good night Gemmill!

£15 to get into a club tonight :icon_lol: fuck, thank fuck i got paid :icon_lol:

Skint again then?

Have a good'un everyone. :icon_lol:

Sadly yes, got paid 45 ecause i only did one shift, lifted out 40 :rolleyes: need a lend of a tenner me thinks

Feeling rough still and the couple of things I could have gone to would cost me a fair bit of £££ and probably not be worth it... so I'll be giving it all a miss tonight. I've done my fair share of drinking over the last couple of weeks and I don't really care about NYE so I'm not bothered about not doing anything. When I was younger though I'd have been gutted if I found myself not doing something for it. Ah well.

A night in with my 360, sounds about right.

Change of plan, going next door for a few because my daughters want to. Wasn't going to bother as I was out yesterday and am on a mission tomorrow so wanted a chilled out night as the missus is round her mates with her fellow witches sitting round a cauldron as we speak, but the kids want to go to next doors party, so I said they could for a couple of hours. Soft as shite, me. :icon_lol:

Made a chicken bhuna there and had a couple of Guinness.

About to tidy this toilet of a house for the nippers birthday tomorrow too. Fucked the xmas tree out a while back as it looked bloody miserable.

Been talked into going to Digital. I'm not really one for clubbing, especially at New Year, but that's where my mates are going and we're just having drinks round ours first then going straight there and back so it shouldn't be too bad.

Famous last words. :icon_lol:

I survived. :icon_lol: Did fuck off earlyish like, when I've had a drink I always announce I've had enough then piss off home. :icon_lol: Apparently the side effect of losing 2 stone is not being able to handle my drink anymore.. who would've thunk it.