Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

And fwiw I like to think that while CT may look like a jug-eared, obese, ginger, panama hat wearing, trotter typing, buttered slice eating fool he posts a lot of this stuff in a good natured manner to get a rise out of people, it's those reacting to it who are giving him what he seeks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And fwiw I like to think that while CT may look like a jug-eared, obese, ginger, panama hat wearing, trotter typing, buttered slice eating fool he posts a lot of this stuff in a good natured manner to get a rise out of people, it's those reacting to it who are giving him what he seeks.

Less of your cheek before someone comes along and carts you off..... Oh wait...

Well where is the bother?

The situation is this. Someone who thinks he has a degree of power (Subject B) ridicules someone who he believes isn't respected en masse (Subject A), yet subject B ends up looking like a cunt? It's not as much bother as fact. Bullying exists at all levels of life, CT's views on Ashley to me are nearly as bad as jew views on Nazi's but that's irrelevant. My point tonight is Ant views CT as someone the board en masse had poked fun at for varying reasons over a period of time. CT posts something about one of our young players, he's had a canny game against, Ant attacks him ends up looking like a cunt, and no one says anything. "It's only CT". Look at facts here not opinions. CT deserves at the very least an unsarcastic apology.

Jew views on Nazi's???

Whenever CT posts as if to say "look I was right again", remember that he will lavish praise upon anyone and everyone.

Sometimes it's just to be a wind up merchant, sometimes he is sincere. But any character involved at NUFC over the past 5 years, has had his faith at some point....

Examples...

"Dennis Wise Needs a Chance"

"I predict everyone will love Joe by Christmas."

"Chris [Hughton], you have my full support!"

"Pardew for England"

"Must confess to being a massive Barton fan"

"LuaLua back in full trainng today, as good as a new signing."

"Mike Ashley Football Genius!"

Marveaux...

etc.

If Shane Ferguson went on to be a future ballon d'or winner, CT STILL wouldn't have been "right" about him, because it was a random decision to sing his praises, based on Erdinger intake the first time he saw him, not an informed one.

Glad to see Ferguson picking up performances. We might even get 7 figures when we sell at this rate.

Whenever CT posts as if to say "look I was right again", remember that he will lavish praise upon anyone and everyone.

Sometimes it's just to be a wind up merchant, sometimes he is sincere. But any character involved at NUFC over the past 5 years, has had his faith at some point....

Examples...

"Dennis Wise Needs a Chance"

"I predict everyone will love Joe by Christmas."

"Chris [Hughton], you have my full support!"

"Pardew for England"

"Must confess to being a massive Barton fan"

"LuaLua back in full trainng today, as good as a new signing."

"Mike Ashley Football Genius!"

Marveaux...

etc.

If Shane Ferguson went on to be a future ballon d'or winner, CT STILL wouldn't have been "right" about him, because it was a random decision to sing his praises, based on Erdinger intake the first time he saw him, not an informed one.

Glad to see Ferguson picking up performances. We might even get 7 figures when we sell at this rate.

:lol:

The old wind up CT has long since gone. These days it's all sincerity. :)

Your support of Kinnear (and Harford when we thought he was coming) in that sincere category?

It's not support. It's a sense of fair play, looking for the good, trying to see the benefit, giving folk a chance. Looking for positives.

That's just my personality most of the time.

Why jump all over Mick Hartford as a scout?

If Kinnear can bring anything to link up between Club and Ashley then great. If it makes Pardew try harder then great. If he sees things at training that Llambias wouldn't have had a clue about then great.

Of course I would prefer a better owner, DOF, manager, players etc, but I try to look at what is actual rather than just having the "nothing's gonna change while Ashleys here" cover all viewpoint.

I'm quite pleased that Ashley has footballing eyes and ears on the ground and hope Pardew isn't as protected this season.

All sincere hopes.

Some people simply fail to understand that different people have different outlooks.

It's not support. It's a sense of fair play, looking for the good, trying to see the benefit, giving folk a chance. Looking for positives.

That's just my personality most of the time.

Why jump all over Mick Hartford as a scout?

If Kinnear can bring anything to link up between Club and Ashley then great. If it makes Pardew try harder then great. If he sees things at training that Llambias wouldn't have had a clue about then great.

Of course I would prefer a better owner, DOF, manager, players etc, but I try to look at what is actual rather than just having the "nothing's gonna change while Ashleys here" cover all viewpoint.

I'm quite pleased that Ashley has footballing eyes and ears on the ground and hope Pardew isn't as protected this season.

All sincere hopes.

Some people simply fail to understand that different people have different outlooks.

We all sincerely hope it goes swimmingly.

Do you actually think it will though? Is it actually a sensible appointment. Your a wumming liar if you think he could have done much worse.

We all sincerely hope it goes swimmingly.

Do you actually think it will though? Is actually a sensible appointment. Your a wumming liar if you think he could have done much worse.

That's just a simplistic viewpoint and nothing to do with Wumming or lying.

A good appointment is what suits Ashley not me or you. He has some friendship or whatever with Kinnear so is more likely to be persuaded one way or another by Kinnear than by some suit he has little relationship with.

The unknowns are whether JFK will simply play a puppet role or whether he will bring something else to the party that Llambias couldn't.

I'm quite happy to see how it pans out before hanging the man.

That's just a simplistic viewpoint and nothing to do with Wumming or lying.

A good appointment is what suits Ashley not me or you. He has some friendship or whatever with Kinnear so is more likely to be persuaded one way or another by Kinnear than by some suit he has little relationship with.

The unknowns are whether JFK will simply play a puppet role or whether he will bring something else to the party that Llambias couldn't.

I'm quite happy to see how it pans out before hanging the man.

:lol:

The new sincere CT - Ashley could appoint Bubbles the chimp as DOF and a boomerang as team manager and it would be a good appointment. Mike can do no wrong.

Thing is CT, it's not your positivity & support that rankles, it's your naive positivity & blind support that sticks in my craw.

You may type (or C&P) "Shane played well last night", but the subtext is "See, I was right all along". It's like claiming you intended to bounce the 8 ball off all four cushions before it drops into the pocket. You throw the dart blindfolded and if it strikes home, you puff your chest, if it misses you dismiss it as "just being hopeful".

Parky is a fairly optimistic man when it comes to certain sides of the football topic, but he backs it up with insight and reason. It's rare that Stevie sees a fixture without predicting a comfortable win for us, but he also backs it up with insight.

For you, it's all gut-feeling & guesswork

Edited by The Fish

...don't forget wummery

I was trying to show a sense of fair play... I was looking for the good, trying to see the benefit, giving folk a chance. Looking for positives.

I'm not tired at all. My point is and was, you tried to abuse CT, and ended up looking like a cunt yet again. There's only one way this argument can go, I continue pulling you to pieces and you ban me OR and this would be the sensible option, you display a spor of humility, and apologise to CT. I won't be posting again for a while anyway, partly you're an absolute flid, who wouldn't dream of abusing in person, and partly because there's fuck all happening with NUFC. Anyone with a sense of dignity would apologise to CT, you'd look a cunt still, but marginally less of a one.

There's no need to apologise...

CT has got the attention he craves and Stevie's got the drama he seeks. Stevie and Ant please spare us all the overreactions and the escalating responses to to those. Nobody wins and nobody is impressed with people being called out for good natured mockery.

Thing is CT, it's not your positivity & support that rankles.

This YOUR problem right there.

If the Internet rankles you so you should avoid it.

This is a collection of Newcastle Fans from every walk of life with varying degrees of "insight", passion, outlook, match attendance, etc etc

Most on here seem to find it quite easy to read a whole range of views and get on with life with two much trouble (as Meenzer perfectly points out several posts earlier). A few others, you included cant do this.

You would be much better off simply putting me and others who rankle you on ignore rather than wasting your valuable online time.

I have mentioned many times the foundations for my football views be that on Jonas, the left wing, Ben Arfa, Santon whatever. The fact you don't think my 40 years of support or countless years watching the game live are insightful enough for you is as I say, your problem, not mine.

This YOUR problem right there.

If the Internet rankles you so you should avoid it.

This is a collection of Newcastle Fans from every walk of life with varying degrees of "insight", passion, outlook, match attendance, etc etc

Most on here seem to find it quite easy to read a whole range of views and get on with life with two much trouble (as Meenzer perfectly points out several posts earlier). A few others, you included cant do this.

You would be much better off simply putting me and others who rankle you on ignore rather than wasting your valuable online time.

I have mentioned many times the foundations for my football views be that on Jonas, the left wing, Ben Arfa, Santon whatever. The fact you don't think my 40 years of support or countless years watching the game live are insightful enough for you is as I say, your problem, not mine.

Rankles in/on here. I don't sit in a dark room, self flagellating as I scrawl "He's wrong" on the wall in my own shit.

These places aren't for us all to nod and congratulate each other, they're for putting forth our opinions and challenging others. If you're looking for a soothing hug and a hearty backslap I'd suggest mumsnet (or that site whose members came on here briefly, only to be put out by our behaviour).

Oh, and my friend's Dad has been watching football for 50 odd years, he still knows fuck all and will holler for the lads to "snap him" or whatever; Length of service doesn't necessarily equal knowledge.

I'm not going to ignore you as I find you worthwhile of my attention, it's not going to stop me pointing out when you're being daft. If you think my responses are a little too... industrial, then I apologise but that's pretty much my default demeanour when I'm frustrated with someone's apparent idiocy.