What would happen at the Toontastic New Years Party

Christmas Tree

If I'm being honest, I'd get a bit drunk, ignore any younger supporter before getting more drunk then patronise them. I'd then to talk to any half decent looking bit of fanny, Toontastic members or not, metorphorically blowing smoke up their arses and being a charming bastard, if I'm being even more brutally honest, I probably wouldn't go in case you all turned out to be like some kind of Star Trek convention of Geeks.

:icon_lol:

Is that me banned, then?

;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What alias would you turn up as?

Initially as J69, but after a brief flounce, he'd come back as KD

I'd probably turn up late, have a drink and talk a lot, stare at Cath's tits some, then fuck off somewhere "nicer".

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Some sad cunt in the other corner playing pinball.

;)

All the keyboard warriors on here wouldn't be half as gobby in real life :icon_lol:

It's just a bit of banter mate, nee ones having a character assassination on anyone here just a bit carry on. Don't be so defensive. I'd rather have an interest in pinball machines and games consoles than cricket personally and half these love cricket. I'd be at the bar with me arm round ye "double vodka and red bull and a bottle of volvic for the lad."

Some sad cunt in the other corner playing pinball.

;)

All the keyboard warriors on here wouldn't be half as gobby in real life :icon_lol:

It's just a bit of banter mate, nee ones having a character assassination on anyone here just a bit carry on. Don't be so defensive. I'd rather have an interest in pinball machines and games consoles than cricket personally and half these love cricket. I'd be at the bar with me arm round ye "double vodka and red bull and a bottle of volvic for the lad."

:icon_lol:

I'd probably turn up late, have a drink and talk a lot, stare at Cath's tits some, then fuck off somewhere "nicer".

Just another afternoon in the Trent then..

did you see any mention of me badgering people into going for a curry?

No you did not.

Back in your Box, Tits McGhee!

Just another afternoon in the Trent then..

did you see any mention of me badgering people into going for a curry?

No you did not.

Back in your Box, Tits McGhee!

Whatever ;)

A group in one corner arguing about which regime was better. Minor scuffles breaking out. Lot's of confusion when people fail to recognise eachothers descriptions when it transpires everyone's 2 inches shorter and 6 inches wider than they previously claimed.

And someone nursing a pina colada looking sheepish in the corner.

;) nice touch

So how many of you will be spending NYE on Toontastic? Feeling pretty ill today so not sure I'll end up anywhere tonight.

Don't think I'd fancy attending a TT NYE party myself anyway - I'd probably get glassed by Stevie/Leazes for being an out of towner or because I used to post on Newcastle-Online.