Tottenham 2-0 Newcastle

The Fish

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win against a similarly awful Liverpool team doesn't hide how bad a manager Pardew is. Our second half performance against Man City can be attributed to the strength of our team spirit as opposed to any tactical or managerial decisions made by the manager.

Put simply, he hasn't got a clue and nor do our half our team.

LOL scum hit the bar.

Pardew has made some errors in team selection so far but more so this game particularly shows our lack of squad size having to play Perch at left back.

Should have played 2 up front from off and taken it to them cos they are weak at the back and concede plenty.

LOL scum hit the bar.

Pardew has made some errors in team selection so far but more so this game particularly shows our lack of squad size having to play Perch at left back.

Should have played 2 up front from off and taken it to them cos they are weak at the back and concede plenty.

No.

This result is less about Pardew and more about how thin our squad is.

I don't think Mourinho could have got a result at WHL today with the team available.

And Liverpool can replace Hodgson with someone much better because they have the clout and the standing to do so.

Ashley actually got rid of a manager that everyone liked, someone still very new to the managerial game, and replaced him with someone who has never shown any signs of making himself look any better than he has at any of his other clubs.

It still hasn't sunk in how awfully Ashley has dealt with this situation, a situation entirely of his own making.

Edited by Tecato

LOL scum hit the bar.

No.

I think that your support for him speaks volumes.

LOL scum hit the bar.

No.

I think that your support for him speaks volumes.

;)

I was saying some was an understatement. But allright.

Might sound like a stuck record but this is exactly the kind of performance which was put in 2 years ago - some early promise involving coping ok with opposition only for it to end with no points because of complete lack of goal threat combined with iffy defending.

I honestly don't see why people are so confident that we'll be okay.

This result is less about Pardew and more about how thin our squad is.

I don't think Mourinho could have got a result at WHL today with the team available.

Which is why I'm more than willing to see how we get on this January in terms of transfers, money permitting.

You're having a laugh, what money he miraculously might get will be squandered on shite as he's inept in the transfer market.

What a rotten game. We were never equipped to beat them really. The way we played unfortunately reeked of a relegation zone team going there to at best nab a point.

We are lucky there's quite a few teams just as fucked.

I don't see too much quality anywhere in this league below Bolton and begrudgingly Sunderland due to their consistency.

This is going to be an awful ride.

Anyway lets go to Wigan and rape them viciously.

Let's not get too morbid, eh. We've played Liverpool, City and Spurs and took 3 points so it's not all bad. I'm going down to Wigan Warriors on sunday so hopefully we'll get back on track.

Laugh in the face of relegation, man. Pardew'll be found out by February at the latest, tbh.