Tottenham 2-0 Newcastle

The Fish

Krul Perch Colo Tayls Simpson Routledge Barton Tiote Jonas Smith Carroll

wtf

Obviously being reading my posts off a few weeks back :icon_lol:

Please tell me that is not an official lineup announcement - smith and perch?

Sure is and today could be THAT day that we never thought we would see.......as Smith scores the winner with a volley from thirty yards.

And there was me thinking your post about Europe was as far fetched as you could get. ;)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williamson on the bench while James Perch starts. I don't care if it's not his natural position, put Williamson ahead of Perch every time. Not giving Kadar and Ranger a chance is completely wrong in my opinion.

Especially when you could stick Steven Taylor in at full-back.

Really depends on how the formation is going to line up.

Will it be smith playing off Carrol or is this a bold move to play Tiote further forward. hmmmm?

Rather have Smith than Guthrie anyway.

Well it's either Smith in a 4-4-2 or (more likely) in a 4-5-1. Don't see any positives either way tbh.

Will it be smith playing off Carrol or is this a bold move to play Tiote further forward. hmmmm?

Can't imagine we'll see Tiote getting any nosebleeds.

Carroll's going to have a lonely isolated afternoon.

Krul Perch Colo Tayls Simpson Routledge Barton Tiote Jonas Smith Carroll

Is that the team or just who you'd pick Vivid?

thats the team, id quite happily never see Perch in black n white ever again. It was posted on Twitter by Scott Wilson from the echo & by the journal at the same time.

Well it's either Smith in a 4-4-2 or (more likely) in a 4-5-1. Don't see any positives either way tbh.

I dont know. If its 5 in the middle and we can win the midfield battle then theoretically, we have Barton able to spray the ball to Jonas or Routledge to get quick balls in for Carrol. Obviously Jonas is the theory fucker.

I dont know. If its 5 in the middle and we can win the midfield battle then theoretically, we have Barton able to spray the ball to Jonas or Routledge to get quick balls in for Carrol. Obviously Jonas is the theory fucker.

Smith's shit, which scuppers it either way ;)

Can't see anything but a comfortable win for the Spurs.

Neither can I and, tbh, it would be the same if we had everyone available so I'm not even that arsed about Enrique being out.

It's not like we haven't got other, better options. That's what annoys me about that line-up.

We haven't got many like, tbf. That's the problem.

We haven't got many, no, but what I meant by that is that we've not been forced to play Perch and Smith.

Yeah, I agree like but I don't think it'll affect the result anyway.

It's not like we haven't got other, better options. That's what annoys me about that line-up.

We haven't got many like, tbf. That's the problem.

We haven't got many, no, but what I meant by that is that we've not been forced to play Perch and Smith.

Pardew probably wants to be able to make a positive change.

Imagine looking at your bench and being restricted to Harper, Williamson, Lovenkrands, Xisco, Best, Perch, Smith. ;)

Edited by Happy Face

Can't see anything but a comfortable win for the Spurs.

Neither can I and, tbh, it would be the same if we had everyone available so I'm not even that arsed about Enrique being out.

I know it's daft, especially give his position, but I always have a sneaking hope we'll win games when Jose is playing. Not sure what it is. I mean, yes, he's probably the best left back in the league at the minute. However, he's still "just" a left back.

It's probably just that, it's the first time in a long time that I've felt genuinehero-worship towards a Newcastle player. He's hard-working, capable and seems a nice bloke.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

However, Lennon can and will tear Perch a new hole, Smith is static and wasteful (and hot-headed), Krul may be nervy from his clanger of two days ago. They're playing VdV and Modric and will dominate our midfield, regardless of who is or isn't playing.

Not looking forward to the game at all.

Going to have a wander to the betting thread and try and cheer myself up ;)

Edit:-

OptaJoe Opta Sports

10 - Rafael Van der Vaart has scored or assisted 10 goals in his last nine Premier League appearances for Spurs. Architect.

:suicide: Edited by The Fish