Most played with present in your house today

Christmas Tree

Bought my six year olf one of those table football games... (picture needed)

63410-multi-football-lg.jpg

She absolutely loves it and we both had a few cracking close run games this morning. Then........The older daughters boyfriends turned up at the competition really heated up. Then...... the older daughters wanted to play 2 against 2 and the agression really took over. :lol:

Looking forward to challenging the wifey when its calmed down a bit.

The Kinect. An absolutely brilliant piece of hardware! Can't quite believe how good it is!

Assumed it was shite. will need to have a look.

175 magic tricks in 1 box. Been great teaching the nephew tricks for him to perform to the family. :lol:

The Kinect. An absolutely brilliant piece of hardware! Can't quite believe how good it is!

175 magic tricks in 1 box. Been great teaching the nephew tricks for him to perform to the family. :lol:

Always wanted one as a kid and never got :rolleyes:

You need a good bit of room for it, but it is brilliant. Absolutely incredible how it picks up your motion!

I've spent the majority of the day building and struggling to construct the wonder that is my childs star wars lego. When I was a lad I had a big box of the stuff and made multi-coloured cars and shit. Not now, it's all technical planes and the like.

I don't know if anyone else has struggled with them fucking wire cables tying toys to cardboard boxes either. Fuck me, it's one strenuous, ill, slow affair unravelling them.

Got 'Mouse Trap' to open tomorrow. Unreal.

You need a good bit of room for it, but it is brilliant. Absolutely incredible how it picks up your motion!

Aye, I was looking at one of these recently until I got the small print which says you need a minimum of 6 feet single player or 8 feet dual player.

Having not long just moved the TV from a lovely open floor position to a wall fixed cramped position, it be a bit of a bugger in our house. :rolleyes:

I've spent the majority of the day building and struggling to construct the wonder that is my childs star wars lego. When I was a lad I had a big box of the stuff and made multi-coloured cars and shit. Not now, it's all technical planes and the like.

I don't know if anyone else has struggled with them fucking wire cables tying toys to cardboard boxes either. Fuck me, it's one strenuous, ill, slow affair unravelling them.

Had one Christmas a few back when nearly every present was a matrix of those piggin ties. :razz:

This year I simply did the usual dad thing. Dads no need the instructions :lol: 30 minutes later a scooter which only needed 4 allen keys tightening up was still not right. I eventually gave in, looked at the instructions and three minutes later...... :rolleyes:

Those fucking cables!!!

I had to sort out those cables when I got my keyboard the other month. Just pull them as hard as possible but make sure you have some plasters handy to treat the wounds. Polystyrene is the worst like, the feel and sound of that stuff makes my blood curdle, especially when you get something that's packed with the stuff so it doesn't break when the delivery boy with hands like cows tits drops it down the stairs.

116ds.jpg

His present from my parents. Couldn't get him out of the bloody thing and he insisted on having his breakfast in it this morning aswell.

Top marks on his choice of wardrobe too! :lol: