The Christmas Truce

Gemmill

An argument-free thread of Christmas reconciliation.

This is a thread where Leazes gets to tell me how much he loves me. Where Kevin can stop acting the penis for a day. And where everyone can kiss Kid Dynamite on the lips and tell him they love him.

So have at it. Make peace with your fellow posters.

In the name of peace and goodwill, I'd like to make an announcement, to put Leazes' mind at ease. He's a good chap, his education is limited, but he makes up for it with his vast array of knowledge about the world, both covert and covert. Don't you dare put forward a constructive argument otherwise he'll eat you up, or so he believes in his cyber-world..

Anyway, Leazes has always wanted to know my username .So I'll admit a few things now, in a kind gesture that is in the spirit Christmas;

God knows why he reminds me of that old bloke from Wonderland, is that relevant,

but my username on

Edited by Ken

In the name of peace and goodwill, I'd like to make an announcement, to put Leazes' mind at ease. He's a good chap, his education is limited, but he makes up for it with his vast array of knowledge about the world, both covert and invert. Don't you dare put forward a constructive argument otherwise he'll eat you up, or so he believes in his cyber-world..

Anyway, Leazes has always wanted to know my username .So I'll admit a few things now, in a kind gesture that is in the spirit Christmas;

God knows why he reminds me of that old bloke from Wonderland, is that relevant,

but my username on

and so say all of us

In the name of peace and goodwill, I'd like to make an announcement, to put Leazes' mind at ease. He's a good chap, his education is limited, but he makes up for it with his vast array of knowledge about the world, both covert and covert. Don't you dare put forward a constructive argument otherwise he'll eat you up, or so he believes in his cyber-world..

I've had a good education and a good life lad. Thanks all the same. Lets hope by next xmas we are buying those despicable trophy players again that we all used to love to hate.

I've had a good education and a good life lad. Thanks all the same. Lets hope by next xmas we are buying those despicable trophy players again that we all used to love to hate.

:lol:

Btw Happy Christmas leazes, best stay on the lemonades tonight it'll be a heavy session tomorrow :lol:

Happy Xmas, you're not bad really. So how was yesterday for you ?

Messy as! The lad who was sorting the lift didn't turn up so ended up staying in the Thistle opposite the station. A solid 16 hour session, popped in Aspers after the game, £400 up at one point off the roulette, ended up £100 down. Fuck it, it's Christmas, it's allowed!

Edited by AshleysSkidMark