Pisstaker on BBC News

Gemmill

They've rolled another one out who's talking in a Spanish accent. :D Showed them meeting for the first time.

"'ello, 'ow are yewww?"

"I fine! So nice to meet yoooooo!"

:rolleyes:

They're blatantly hamming it up cos the Spanish one isn't even talking in full sentences. "I no want people to be in same situation". You're meant to have the accent, not fucking pidgin English you chancer.

I always had a thing for Sian Williams. Hubba hubba. I was a bit disappointed in her shagging that BBC exec (or whatever he was) and having his child, but she said she couldn't wait forever for me; a total lack of willpower iyam!

Nowadays it's Louise Minchin. Lord, I'd give her the message. Yes sir, make no mistake!

I always had a thing for Sian Williams. Hubba hubba. I was a bit disappointed in her shagging that BBC exec (or whatever he was) and having his child, but she said she couldn't wait forever for me; a total lack of willpower iyam!

Nowadays it's Louise Minchin. Lord, I'd give her the message. Yes sir, make no mistake!

Sorry Snakey, nothing sexy about Minchin. I say again, Susannah Reid is the indisputable queen of breakfast milfiness.