Nice Touch from Chris Hughton

East Stander

And all that because the previous regime let debt spiral out of control.

who ? McKeag, Seymour etc ? Or Ashley ?

The Halls and Shepherd.

how much do you think we are going to owe to Ashley by the time he has finished with the club in return for relegation and utter mediocrity ? He has set the club back 20 years, but I know you won't understand because you don't want to.

Sigh

Edit.

Will you be dismayed when he sells the club ?

It depends on the buyer, obviously.

but you think he's doing well though ? So it would take someone quite special to do better :rolleyes:

fuck me sideways.

How much debt do you think we will owe Ashley when he goes, as we now owe him 200m ? because he's "paid off the debts" :razz:

It has been explained to you before about the expansion of the stadium and the debts incurred was small price for 15 years of high profile and regular european football etc etc...

fuck me. Why do I bother.

:lol:

You reallyyyyyyy need laid :icon_lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Halls and Shepherd.

how much do you think we are going to owe to Ashley by the time he has finished with the club in return for relegation and utter mediocrity ? He has set the club back 20 years, but I know you won't understand because you don't want to.

Sigh

Edit.

but you think he's doing well though ? So it would take someone quite special to do better :rolleyes:

fuck me sideways.

How much debt do you think we will owe Ashley when he goes, as we now owe him 200m ? because he's "paid off the debts" :icon_lol:

It has been explained to you before about the expansion of the stadium and the debts incurred was small price for 15 years of high profile and regular european football etc etc...

Because you're a tiresome wanker who fails to take on board any points put to him.

How do you propose we pay off debts when the club is running at a loss? Do you think we'd be excused from repaying them on the basis of having european football? I don't.

Would you prefer the team we had on the day the club was sold, or the team that we have now?

the team we had when it was sold to Ashley, and what sort of stupid question is that ?

:(

You keep asking the same questions, but you completely fail to grasp the point that everybody in football who wants success is losing money. Every team in the premiership is losing money [bar Stoke, supposedly]. So much of an idealistic idiot do you want to be ? Why do you think we can for some reason miraculously become the only club in the premiership who can be successful without spending big money and probably going into debt to do it ? I had this discussion with so many fuckwits on Newcastle Online who actually thought I was trying to wind them up and eventually got banned for it, they were so stupid, and you are the same.

As Happy Face said so correctly a few weeks ago. Mike Ashley by operating at the level he is operating at, is completely negating all our advantages we have over the likes of Burnley, Blackburn etc by not taking advantage of our fanbase.

You're living in cloud cuckoo-land.

Time to leave this.

Sigh.

That's the basis of your entire post and it's fucking made up :razz:

Sigh.

You two need to have sex and get it over with.

Anyway, to take it off topic for a second... Hughton deserved so much better and it's painful to watch stuff like that where he is still soo dignified. I wish he (rightfully) turned into a bitter wanker and slagged everyone off so I could feel better about the whole situation.

Sigh.

Anyway, to take it off topic for a second... Hughton deserved so much better and it's painful to watch stuff like that where he is still soo dignified. I wish he (rightfully) turned into a bitter wanker and slagged everyone off so I could feel better about the whole situation.

he wouldn't though. thats what a lot of people like about him. its sad really, because he's widely respected and with martin Jol would have made for a really good coach with Jol as manager.

as it is we've got Pardew and massive uncertainty.

Sigh.

he wouldn't though. thats what a lot of people like about him. its sad really, because he's widely respected and with martin Jol would have made for a really good coach with Jol as manager.

as it is we've got Pardew and massive uncertainty.

I know, that's my feint excuse. If you cared about me Hughton you would make it a lot easier for us to hate you, you nice fucker!

The Halls and Shepherd.

Sigh

Edit.

fuck me sideways.

How much debt do you think we will owe Ashley when he goes, as we now owe him 200m ? because he's "paid off the debts" :razz:

You reallyyyyyyy need laid :icon_lol:

You reallyyyyyyy need laid to get too

And what do you call Mike Ashley doubling the debt?

Edited by citizenerased

The Halls and Shepherd.

Sigh

Edit.

fuck me sideways.

You reallyyyyyyy need laid :(

You reallyyyyyyy need laid to get too

And what do you call Mike Ashley doubling the debt?

I call it paying the mortgage off and freezing all interest payments, rendering the debt smaller in the long term. Anyway, not today ey? Happy Christmas everyone that didn't vote for me in the wanker thread :icon_lol:

a fucking thread about a nice honest man was hijacked by 2 of the biggest fucking twats on the forum, for fuck sake, will you two just pm this shit or fuck off. pick one, miserable wankers.

Just what I was thinking too.

The point of me posting this in the first place was to show that whatever your thoughts are on the whys and wherefores of Chris leaving, the man took time out to write a couple of paragraphs in a card to someone who he didn't know.

And even though it is Christmas, I wish Leazes would just piss off with his boring, anal shite.

Tbf it isn't just Leazes.

Aye ok, and by that logic you're just as bad as kevin then for getting involved in exchanges with him regarding his obvious virginity.

Tbf it isn't just Leazes.

Aye ok, and by that logic you're just as bad as kevin then for getting involved in exchanges with him regarding his obvious virginity.

Yeah that takes over so many threads someone went and started a new thread for it :lol: