Football poster of the Year.

Park Life

Fussball poster of the year.  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Loads of good posters not even nominated imo: Tooj, mancy, ScottishMag, Matt, Holden, KD, David Kelly, Barney, some of the Aussie lads, they all know their stuff. Sure there's a few I haven't mentioned as well.

As shucks, makes me wish I had another vote after I used my first on CT.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Loads of good posters not even nominated imo: Tooj, mancy, ScottishMag, Matt, Holden, KD, David Kelly, Barney, some of the Aussie lads, they all know their stuff. Sure there's a few I haven't mentioned as well.

As shucks, makes me wish I had another vote after I used my first on CT.

haha you'd be second in the Irish poster of the year award :lol:

Just for the record, I'd voted you, Stevie, if it was actually a close poll. You post some good stuff tbh as long as emotions don't let you down. :lol:
Danka schurn.

My World Cup postings let me down like Isegrim, I was an emotional wreck for the whole tournament, most people don't care but I love England. In July I decided I no longer care for England, if we win the Euros or World Cup in future I won't care, the fact is England's players are all arseholes. Ashley Cole, Rooney, John Terry all of them as people are wanks. I mean look at Germany, just good young lads who play for the shirt, look at Podolski playing for a bottom of the table team he just gets on with it without an ego. There's too much money in English football, our footballers are almost American in attitude, they believe they are world stars, and the fact is someone like Rooney would probably be in the top 10 or 20 recognisable people on the planet, they believe their own hype.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Sad thing is in a couple of years you''ll totally revert to type for the Euro's. If you feel that strongly about it it's not something that you can walk away from, trust me :lol:

4 people voted Fish :lol:

He must be the standard ''comedy option'' 50 Cent used to be. :rolleyes:

It's just like an election "Conservatives 19 thousand 478, Dave Watson - Monster Raving Looney Party 2 hundred and 86..." You always think to yourself what sort of dafty votes for them? ..and you do here.

Sad thing is in a couple of years you''ll totally revert to type for the Euro's. If you feel that strongly about it it's not something that you can walk away from, trust me :lol:

I'm cured of England now, we have players who can compete with the world, they just don't have the heart, and heart is what this country is built on. Our grandfathers and their grandfathers winning wars against the odds, we've always been best as a country with our backs to the wall, but footballing wise we#re not English anymore we are cowards.

Just for the record, I'd voted you, Stevie, if it was actually a close poll. You post some good stuff tbh as long as emotions don't let you down. :lol:
Danka schurn.

My World Cup postings let me down like Isegrim, I was an emotional wreck for the whole tournament, most people don't care but I love England. In July I decided I no longer care for England, if we win the Euros or World Cup in future I won't care, the fact is England's players are all arseholes. Ashley Cole, Rooney, John Terry all of them as people are wanks. I mean look at Germany, just good young lads who play for the shirt, look at Podolski playing for a bottom of the table team he just gets on with it without an ego. There's too much money in English football, our footballers are almost American in attitude, they believe they are world stars, and the fact is someone like Rooney would probably be in the top 10 or 20 recognisable people on the planet, they believe their own hype.

:rolleyes: Reminds me of Oz saying 'donkey shite' instead of danke schoen (and gritty arse instead of grasias).

Agree with the rest of the sentiment too, the England players believe their hype and simply don't want it enough.

Just for the record, I'd voted you, Stevie, if it was actually a close poll. You post some good stuff tbh as long as emotions don't let you down. :razz:
Danka schurn.

:icon_lol: Reminds me of Oz saying 'donkey shite' instead of danke schoen (and gritty arse instead of grasias).

Agree with the rest of the sentiment too, the England players believe their hype and simply don't want it enough.

:lol::rolleyes: "Aye donkey shite t yee n'aal pal"

Leazes coming second so far :lol:

Like Owen Hargreaves coming in at second best defensive midfielder in the league, he would be if...

The results are only going to inflate egos and reaffirm that certain behaviour is acceptable , quite sad really but there we go.

I take it you mean me. Just so happens I don't give a fuck what you think of "certain behaviour", when all I do is remind people that I was right when they gave me flak [like you and lots of your chums on NO]. Those who now admit they were wrong, or at least now post the true perspective of the old owners, go up in my eyes. Those who don't remain, the same clueless cunts as always.

As for "certain behaviour is acceptable", you ought to be referring to posters, particularly those who hold admin positions on NO, that post comments about someone else's kids. I don't suppose you will acknowledge that.

I'm one of the oldest posters on this board, and I like posting good football posts, I realise I spend too much time trying to educate foolish kids like you which got me the ban on NO by foolish kids ironically, but I voted for Stevie too and for my money he's easily the poster I like to read the most on here, although there are other good ones some who weren't in the nominations.

Apologies to everybody for slightly derailing the thread, this is just a reply to yet another imbecile who thinks he knows everything. Off to the game soon. Hope everybody had a good day yesterday.

Also quite amusing that out of 2880 members, only 72 can be arsed to vote and as Ewerk says, that figure will include a few aliases. :razz:

Bit of a clean out probably needed in admin land :lol:

Clearly your support lay within the stay at home voters. :rolleyes:

As for "certain behaviour is acceptable", you ought to be referring to posters, particularly those who hold admin positions on NO, that post comments about someone else's kids. I don't suppose you will acknowledge that.

Being serious for a minute, who is this admin? You don't mean too dumb or whatever he is called do you?

I find FCUM's posts as interesting as any, but sadly he posts once in a blue moon.

Yeah, I'm sure there's loads I haven't mentioned as they don't post much etc. Speaking of other fans I like Billy Castell anarl. Also like some of the lads who went to games back in the day and the stories they tell. Spongebob, NJS and Leazes of course. I think we're canny lucky on here as, although we could do with a few more posters, most people on here talk a bit of sense. Even the young kids.

I find FCUM's posts as interesting as any, but sadly he posts once in a blue moon.

Yeah, I'm sure there's loads I haven't mentioned as they don't post much etc. Speaking of other fans I like Billy Castell anarl. Also like some of the lads who went to games back in the day and the stories they tell. Spongebob, NJS and Leazes of course. I think we're canny lucky on here as, although we could do with a few more posters, most people on here talk a bit of sense. Even the young kids.

If there were more posters though there'd be more wanks, lets be honest do you want 500 HTT's and Kevin's?

If there were more posters though there'd be more wanks, lets be honest do you want 500 HTT's and Kevin's?

Aye, I know what you mean. One of you is enough as well :lol: