Football poster of the Year.

Park Life

Fussball poster of the year.  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The best football posters this year imo have been Howmanheyman and Mancmag. Mancmag has made at least three posts on here this year which could've won post of the year, where if it was a football club social do talk in, he'd get a round of applause so my vote goes to him. He went through a month spell where he'd give any football journalist a run for their money Mid Nov to Mid Dec, with genuinely insightful posts well thought out and well explained. Genuinely knowledgable, often funny, frequently slags scousers, definitely Mancmag.

Most improved poster this year is The Fish who actually made two good points this year, I can't remember what they were now, but he did.

The best football posters this year imo have been Howmanheyman and Mancmag. Mancmag has made at least three posts on here this year which could've won post of the year, where if it was a football club social do talk in, he'd get a round of applause so my vote goes to him. He went through a month spell where he'd give any football journalist a run for their money Mid Nov to Mid Dec, with genuinely insightful posts well thought out and well explained. Genuinely knowledgable, often funny, frequently slags scousers, definitely Mancmag.

Most improved poster this year is The Fish who actually made two good points this year, I can't remember what they were now, but he did.

I put the Fish in cause he has really come on with his ingame analysis. :D

Damned by faint praise, there, Fish! :D

I don't post that much and it's usually nostalgia when I do so think I'm getting a sympathy vote by Stevie. Some of the older posters (30+) would get my own vote, Fist, Stevie for the generalising of other fans is superb, NJS and others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Voted Stevie because he's on the money with the lay of the land of our club, but he's clued up on others too.

Plus, the rest of you are cunts.

The people who're saying I know nowt have read manc-mags post and taken it as gospel. :D I know plenty.

Avoided temptation to vote for myself which would have been glaringly obvious and voted Stevie. Tbf he is usually on the money with his knowledge of the club by far. I have a shit memory when it comes to stuff like this, remembering games and who done what. Method and delivery lacks now and again, usually after a few beers :D but can be funny as fuck in equal measure. Unlike one or two other posters at least his patter isnt tedious and repetative as fuck.

I voted Leazes because behind the wailing wall of ignorance towards those infidels who don't follow his gospel there is hidden a vast knowledge about football.

Also, even more votes for Stevie will bring him into the danger of bursting of vanity. This poll will ignite a time loop of bragging anyway.

I voted Leazes because behind the wailing wall of ignorance towards those infidels who don't follow his gospel there is hidden a vast knowledge about football.

Also, even more votes for Stevie will bring him into the danger of bursting of vanity. This poll will ignite a time loop of bragging anyway.

Thank You. Take a bow.

I'll vote for Stevie :D