Football poster of the Year.

Park Life

Fussball poster of the year.  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fish is like one of those annoying blokes who sits behind you at the match spouting shite all game likes its gospel, getting confused and shouting at a player that isn't even on the pitch, and giving tactical advice when he's blatantly never kicked a ball since he was in the play ground at junior school

The Fish is like one of those annoying blokes who sits behind you at the match spouting shite all game likes its gospel, getting confused and shouting at a player that isn't even on the pitch, and giving tactical advice when he's blatantly never kicked a ball since he was in the play ground at junior school

Actually I think he's quite knowledgable but tries a bit hard with the vocab :D

I disagree with that Alex which means you are also out of the running for my vote now ! :rolleyes:

I disagree with that Alex which means you are also out of the running for my vote now ! :rolleyes:

Oh come on, he does try too hard :rolleyes:

Oh come on, he does try too hard :rolleyes:

Good recovery. You're still in the running. Just.

Where's Chez and who the fucking hell is HP??

Chez should be up for the General chat poster tbh. I like it when he shuts down CT.

He's far too busy to answer that now but he'll pretend to get back to you later.

stevie gets my vote too. he's consistently spikey, contoversial, provocative, entertaining, funny and he's bang on the money with his football nostalgia. the forum would be far duller without him.

Edited by Dr Gloom