General Chat poster of the year.

Park Life

GC Poster of 2010  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make an honourable mention for @yourservice who's posts I have enjoyed over the years. Toonpants also makes me laugh a lot.

Gem and MM are very funny, but Fist is a worthy winner as he does a good job of being (almost) everyone's mate without compromise, has a consistent and twisted sense of humour and neither takes himself nor the board too seriously. That last comment isn't a slur on all the wankers, by the way. :D

WHO THE FUCK IS NICO PAVAPOLOISO???

This is the only reason I'm not winning tttt.

Old School

:D

Shall I change it Nicos? :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it, swings and roundabouts, it seems to have got me one of Stevie's votes at least :rolleyes:

Nothing against Monkeys fist....but he's the only one in the list I don't have a handle on. I don't really recognise a poster unless I've had an involved back and forth with them in a thread, which I don't think we have....so I'm glad this thread has brought his prominence to my attention. I'll have enjoyed his posts but never linked the consistency to one individual, more to the crowd that is still sizeable to me.

I'll keep an eye out for him now.

Edited by Happy Face

Old School

:D

Shall I change it Nicos? :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it, swings and roundabouts, it seems to have got me one of Stevie's votes at least :rolleyes:

Nothing against Monkeys fist....but he's the only one in the list I don't have a handle on. I don't really recognise a poster unless I've had an involved back and forth with them in a thread, which I don't think we have....so I'm glad this thread has brought his prominence to my attention. I'll have enjoyed his posts but never linked the consistency to one individual, more to the crowd that is still sizeable to me.

Surely means a follow up thread; The "What does Happy Face think about you" thread?

Old School

:lol:

Shall I change it Nicos? :razz:

Don't worry about it, swings and roundabouts, it seems to have got me one of Stevie's votes at least :icon_lol:

Spine chilling! :(

:rolleyes:

Old School

:rolleyes:

Shall I change it Nicos? :razz:

Don't worry about it, swings and roundabouts, it seems to have got me one of Stevie's votes at least :icon_lol:

Me and you used to go at it twice, maybe 3 times a day. now im lucky if we do it once a month :lol:

As much as his head will swell even further it has to be Gemmill.

It was close between him and MancMag but Mancy seemed to want trouble with me the time I met him so he can lick my balls :lol:

Whoa what happened there then? :rolleyes:

And cheers for the vote. And to the others who voted for me. And JUST FUCK YOU to any of the wrong uns that didn't.

:lol: building it up tbh, when I met him instead of "Alreet" or whatever I think the first thing he said to me was something about being off Newcastle-Online.

I was waiting for the pub to erupt into a Western style punch up between the N-O and Toontastic "posse".

Cheers for the nomination and thanks to all for the great craic throughout the year-yet another rollercoaster one for our club and yet another where this place has made the highs even better and the lows all the more bearable. Still the highlight of the internet for me even after all these years and that's due to the humour of the forum as a whole, so: :lol:

Congrats to MF, a really deserved winner!

Cheers for the nomination and thanks to all for the great craic throughout the year-yet another rollercoaster one for our club and yet another where this place has made the highs even better and the lows all the more bearable. Still the highlight of the internet for me even after all these years and that's due to the humour of the forum as a whole, so: :rolleyes:

And I like you as well. :lol:

Cheers for the nomination and thanks to all for the great craic throughout the year-yet another rollercoaster one for our club and yet another where this place has made the highs even better and the lows all the more bearable. Still the highlight of the internet for me even after all these years and that's due to the humour of the forum as a whole, so: :icon_lol:

Cheers mate.

All shite aside, I'm absolutely amazed I got even one vote. That isn't false modesty either, I only come on here for a giggle and the odd rant at CT. :rolleyes:

You , Gemmill, Alex, Holden, Parky, Fish, Wacky to name just a few crack me up on a regular basis.

I know it's just a daft tinterweb poll, but I'm genuinely chuffed and humbled to have made folk chuckle.

Pressure's on now like you twats!

I'll have plagiarised Sickipedia even more than I already do :lol:

Happy New Year , and thank you, it really has made me ridiculously proud :razz:

I want to change my vote, his feigned humility sticks in my throat, this isn't the filthmerchant I voted for. Typical fucking politician, all "vaginal warts" and "felching mishaps" before the vote, then sugar plum fairies after the results come in.

two faced cunt.