General Chat poster of the year.

Park Life

GC Poster of 2010  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I think Stevie's being more himself and I don't think you can diss him for that.

To be fair I've never pretended to be someone I'm not ever.

You're the old Stevie with different equalizer settings. Bit less top end imo.

:D Think it must be age.

Mac Toon's been a canny addition I think. I'm convinced it's someone I know, perhaps even a pal.

:rolleyes: From North Tyneside? :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

Got some good pals from down there. My roots are probably about a mile and a half from where N Tyneside starts anyway. Am an East End lad at heart anyway.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

One of the main reasons I think it's Alex by head and shoulders is because he literally is the only one that you really notice is missing when he's not here. He knits the crack together well, and if anyone else is missing you don't notice but you do when he's not there, in a good way.

There's been some good posters mentioned, but Stevie mentioned something about noticing when people aren't on, well, on the other side of the coin you can tell what a difference it makes when you get Toonraider and the other female posters on, definitely livens the place up and usually for the better. :D

I think Stevie's being more himself and I don't think you can diss him for that.

:D Think it must be age.

Mac Toon's been a canny addition I think. I'm convinced it's someone I know, perhaps even a pal.

The good thing about Mac-Toon and Monkeys Fist when he turned up is that they just hit the dance floor and were straight into the Toontastic groove. Showing us some of the moves that we'd come to know and love down the years, but at the same time throwing the odd twirl and spot of body-popping in that let you know they're their own men and singled them out from the crowd. There was none of those moments where they started trying to do the can-can or get a gay conga going in the middle of a chillout moment. Or worst of all, try to initiate a dance-off with one of the Trent posse. :rolleyes:

gemmil for me. it's rare one of his posts doesn't make me lol. shame he doesn't post as much in the newcastle forum these days.

I would have gone for Gemma but he won a similar award on NO 4 years ago. :D

I won funniest, not best. Although I was robbed in the latter tbf.

:rolleyes: Think it must be age.

The good thing about Mac-Toon and Monkeys Fist when he turned up is that they just hit the dance floor and were straight into the Toontastic groove. Showing us some of the moves that we'd come to know and love down the years, but at the same time throwing the odd twirl and spot of body-popping in that let you know they're their own men and singled them out from the crowd. There was none of those moments where they started trying to do the can-can or get a gay conga going in the middle of a chillout moment. Or worst of all, try to initiate a dance-off with one of the Trent posse. :rolleyes:

:D

If you'd seen me dance Gemmill you'd know why. Think Joey Deacon on his vinegars.

Agree about Mac-Toon - seems a top lad.

:rolleyes: Think it must be age.

:D

If you'd seen me dance Gemmill you'd know why. Think Joey Deacon on his vinegars.

Agree about Mac-Toon - seems a top lad.

Yup. Both good posters.

I'm also something of an A NICE HAT fanboy.

I was until his latest change of name. Attention whore. :D

I'm trying to prove there's a man behind the hat. Like when Radiohead released Creep and it was shit but used the money to make The Bends; I'm in that phase so I should get really good in a year or two. Watch out Monkey.