General Chat poster of the year.

Park Life

GC Poster of 2010  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parky clearly gutted that he didnt get a nomination so took the poll down with him.

"Are you gonna bark all night little doggie or do you bite?" :D

:rolleyes:

TBH this poll isnt as half as shambolic as the football poster poll. Complete farce now: "That American bloke" :rolleyes::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Parky clearly gutted that he didnt get a nomination so took the poll down with him.

"Are you gonna bark all night little doggie or do you bite?" :D

TBH this poll isnt as half as shambolic as the football poster poll. Complete farce now: "That American bloke" :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
definitely the Fist for me and a word for Meezner, what he lacks in quantity is made up for in quality.

Used to enjoy Stevie but he seems to have gone corporate (or joined the Trent posse)

Agreed he's slacked right off.

Mellowed out.

Gone soft. Given up smoking. No rants. End of an era. :D

I had a bad few days around the time of Catmaggate, and my attitude towards that situation looking back, led me to believe I should just pipe down. Other people said it too at the time, so I have. I know people think I'm racist, honestly to god I haven't got one racist bone in my body, as a christian nor should I have. I'm proud of my country and that's where the confusion lies. I got banned at the start of the year and there was Catmaggate, so I just keep away from turning the computer on and posting here when I'm pissed now, or posting anything in general chat which someone may find offensive.

Voted for Alex, he's consistently good crack superb memory and knowledge of a wide range of subjects, a consistent 7 and 8/10 man, I'd say Chez would run him close and Monkey's Fist cos he's a comedy genius at times.

definitely the Fist for me and a word for Meezner, what he lacks in quantity is made up for in quality.

Used to enjoy Stevie but he seems to have gone corporate (or joined the Trent posse)

Agreed he's slacked right off.

Mellowed out.

Gone soft. Given up smoking. No rants. End of an era. :rolleyes:

I had a bad few days around the time of Catmaggate, and my attitude towards that situation looking back, led me to believe I should just pipe down. Other people said it too at the time, so I have. I know people think I'm racist, honestly to god I haven't got one racist bone in my body, as a christian nor should I have. I'm proud of my country and that's where the confusion lies. I got banned at the start of the year and there was Catmaggate, so I just keep away from turning the computer on and posting here when I'm pissed now, or posting anything in general chat which someone may find offensive.

See what I mean :D

I think Stevie's being more himself and I don't think you can diss him for that.

To be fair I've never pretended to be someone I'm not ever.

I think Stevie's being more himself and I don't think you can diss him for that.

I mean you've sort of chilled out because you're more comfortable with your surroundings, so to speak. I wasn't suggesting you've been disingenuous in the past. You're anything but.

You're the old Stevie with different equalizer settings. Bit less top end imo.

:D Think it must be age.

Mac Toon's been a canny addition I think. I'm convinced it's someone I know, perhaps even a pal.

:D Think it must be age.

Mac Toon's been a canny addition I think. I'm convinced it's someone I know, perhaps even a pal.

:rolleyes: From North Tyneside? :rolleyes: