Christmas break-up

Gemmill

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Anyone who wore those tank tops to school (not the golfing ones) got asked whether their nan had died before she'd finished knitting the sleeves. To a man, mercilessly and on a daily basis. Until they got the fucking message.

I used to wear a lacoste tank top about 6 or 7 years ago, inspired by none less than John Gregory.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who wore those tank tops to school (not the golfing ones) got asked whether their nan had died before she'd finished knitting the sleeves. To a man, mercilessly and on a daily basis. Until they got the fucking message.

I used to wear a lacoste tank top about 6 or 7 years ago, inspired by none less than John Gregory.

That cunt? Have a fucking word with yourself :D

http://www.wardrobeclothing.co.uk/image/ca...128-500x667.jpg

Anyone who knew what was good for them was rolling in this clobber. :D

Anyone who knew what was good for them was rolling in this clobber. :rolleyes:

Fuck me :D how did my pic end up on the net.

Well at least it was Lotto. :D

i'm still at work ya bastards. was supposed to drive up yesterday but had to do a day extra in the office. fucking ridiculous really as i'm sat in a fucking ghost town of a newsroom. got to drive to me mother's tonight in stanhope than on to ponteland to see the wife's parents then back down via derbyshire where me old fella lives this year - all in the space of 5 days with a pregnant wife and the threat of more snow on the roads.

i love this time of year but all the schleping about in the car is a nightmare. i'm quite looking forward to when the bairn's here and we've got an excuse for everyone to come down here so we're not the ones missioning it about every year.

i'm well looking forward to man city on boxing day. it feesl like forever since i had a day out at the match on boxing day. loving it.

You bastards killed Jesus anyway :D

exactly, a day of celebration :rolleyes:

Anyone who knew what was good for them was rolling in this clobber. :D

There isn't one occasion I could imagine that would be suitable for. Unless you were Mick Channon or a hummingbird that enjoyed golf. :rolleyes:

Best Lacoste clobber is the classic 'pique' polo shirt tbh.

My old man used to roll in LeShark polo's. :D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The absolute pits. He thought he was the next big name to hit the Milan catwalk.

My old man used to roll in LeShark polo's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol: The absolute pits. He thought he was the next big name to hit the Milan catwalk.

Backed up by colour co-ordinated Farrrah no doubt. :D

Mrs P threw all my tank tops away. She said I was making her a laughing stock. :icon_lol::rolleyes:

Le Shark :D The poor man's Lacoste. Was talking to this bloke the other week how we felt old as Lacoste, Fred Perry, Harrington Jackets and even Lyle and Scott has come back into fashion like it was when we were at school. Got onto how I loved going to Spain on me hols as a nipper and coming home with a new pair of Kicker's / Pods and a couple of Lacoste Polo shirts (back when they came in the plastic carrier bags). Used to have some outrageous ones (peach, lemon, etc). Miami Vice-tastic.

My old man used to roll in LeShark polo's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol: The absolute pits. He thought he was the next big name to hit the Milan catwalk.

Farah's were fucking shit, weren't they? I never got them. I had a few pairs of sta-pressed like.

I used to get my school pants from a shop on Gateshead high street as a nipper. They were cool as fuck though as they had little zips on with a metal bit hanging doon. They also sold Eclipse jeans and NafNaf jackets. Not that I ever went near a nafnaf, can't say the same about Eclipse jeans though with spliffy on. Great idea having a geezer with a joint in his hands plastered on your back pocket.

Does your chin look like another 2 inches of neck too?

I used to get my school pants from a shop on Gateshead high street as a nipper. They were cool as fuck though as they had little zips on with a metal bit hanging doon. They also sold Eclipse jeans and NafNaf jackets. Not that I ever went near a nafnaf, can't say the same about Eclipse jeans though with spliffy on. Great idea having a geezer with a joint in his hands plastered on your back pocket.

I used to wear farrah's for school, they were like the school fashion accessory farah's. Used to get them from this scruffy shop in the market called Farnon's.

I used to wear farrah's for school, they were like the school fashion accessory farah's. Used to get them from this scruffy shop in the market called Farnon's.

Weren't they horrible though? The material, the cut and everything? Weird craze that like. Especially as old farts who went to the social club were still wearing them when the Toon Dressers got in on the act.

My old man used to roll in LeShark polo's. :rolleyes::icon_lol: :icon_lol: The absolute pits. He thought he was the next big name to hit the Milan catwalk.

Farah's were fucking shit, weren't they? I never got them. I had a few pairs of sta-pressed like.

I was ocassionally seen bedecked in a lemon Lacoste and Lois jeans (spending many a desperate evening with dumbells to make my arms look bigger for the Lacoste). :rolleyes: A mate of mine nicked about a dozen Farah so I had a couple of pairs by default (wore the burgundy pair ocassionally but hey made my legs look skinny). Still it was a time you could get into a pub when you were 15. Happy days.

Le Shark :D The poor man's Lacoste. Was talking to this bloke the other week how we felt old as Lacoste, Fred Perry, Harrington Jackets and even Lyle and Scott has come back into fashion like it was when we were at school. Got onto how I loved going to Spain on me hols as a nipper and coming home with a new pair of Kicker's / Pods and a couple of Lacoste Polo shirts (back when they came in the plastic carrier bags). Used to have some outrageous ones (peach, lemon, etc). Miami Vice-tastic.

le shark, fucking hell i remember that :rolleyes:

brings back memories of those naff naff copies all the carvers in my school used to wear.

Edited by Dr Gloom

brings back memories of those naff naff copies all the carvers in mys chool used to wear.

Fake Naf-Naf with the particularly bad embroidery :rolleyes:

The proper ones were shit.

Weren't they horrible though? The material, the cut and everything? Weird craze that like. Especially as old farts who went to the social club were still wearing them when the Toon Dressers got in on the act.

Aye horrible material rubbing on your legs, especially seeing as all I did from 8 till 9 every morning and every break time was play football in the school yard, or push in the tuck shop queue.

brings back memories of those naff naff copies all the carvers in my school used to wear.

Hard family them.