Useless Trivia

Monkeys Fist

In 1923 jockey Frank Hayes died of a heart attack during a race. His body stayed on his horse, Sweet Kiss, which won the race, making Frank the only jockey to win a race dead.

I was expecting a dead heat...

In 1923 jockey Frank Hayes died of a heart attack during a race. His body stayed on his horse, Sweet Kiss, which won the race, making Frank the only jockey to win a race dead.

:D

Polar Bear fur is not White, it's clear.

:D

Polar Bear fur is not White, it's clear.

Harry S Truman had no middle name. His advisors insisted he inserted an initial to gain credibility with voters.

Regards,

The Z Fish

• 4 years later...

The Native Americans, noble savages and wanderers of the plains, had a city which, at it's peak in the 1200s had a population of over 40,000, something not surpassed in North America until Philadelphia in 1780.

It was sited close to modern day St. Louis, on the Mississippi, and was a trade hub for routes stretching from Mexico to the Great Lakes.

At it's centre was an earth mound/pyramid 10 storeys high, covering 14 acres. This was the biggest of 120 such mounds in the city, which covered 6 sq.miles.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

The Native Americans, noble savages and wanderers of the plains, had a city which, at it's peak in the 1200s had a population of over 40,000, something not surpassed in North America until Philadelphia in 1780.

It was sited close to modern day St. Louis, on the Mississippi, and was a trade hub for routes stretching from Mexico to the Great Lakes.

At it's centre was an earth mound/pyramid 10 storeys high, covering 14 acres. This was the biggest of 120 such mounds in the city, which covered 6 sq.miles.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

Aye, but they lost, so fuck 'em

Closer than you think.

Just prior to whitey arriving, 90% of them were wiped out by a plague.

90% of them specifically, or 90% of the general Native American population?

Once for one of my quizzes thought I'd come up with the best false question ever for a true or false. My question was -Robin Hood was once banned in America because stealing from the rich to give to the poor promoted communism.

Until I googled it and found out the state of Indiana banned it in the 50's for that reason.

Bastards.