Favourite Christmas Films

Tooj

After watching Scrooged ( :nah: ) last night, it got me thinking, what's everyone's favourite Christmas films?

I'll start the ball rolling.

It's a Wonderful Life

Die Hard

Nightmare Before Christmas

Trading Places

Home Alone 1 & 2

Was thinking about this the other day and also about classics that are good to watch at Xmas. I love IAWL and Lampoon's as well like but I was thinking more stuff that aren't Xmas films as such, like The Great Escape, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid etc.

got to love a bond film at this time of year too

Aye, spot on. I'm more of a Roger Moore fan myself, as I love the cheeseyness of his films. Pink Panther films as well.

For a purely "Christmas film", these days Love Actually tops the bill. So good on all levels.

Anyone looking for something new to watch with or without kids should really give Nativity a bash.

As for Alexs point about good films to watch at Christmas, this falls into two catergories. Those watched with the wife or those watched alone.

With wife, basically any crap.

Alone. A decent Bond or good old fashioned war action film. Used to watch lots of cowboys and indians with me dad at Christmas when I was a bairn and quite often think about re-visiting one of those but the tough bit is remembering which ones the good ones were.

Couldnt beat a good old scalping to terrify a young'un :nah:

After watching Scrooged ( :nah: ) last night, it got me thinking, what's everyone's favourite Christmas films?

It's a Wonderful Life

Die Hard

Trading Places

Home Alone 1 & 2

Where Eagles Dare, Guns of Navarone, The Magnificent 7.

It's a Wonderful Life

Die Hard

Trading Places

Home Alone 1 & 2

"Broadsword calling Danny Boy"

Class.

It's a Wonderful Life

Die Hard

Trading Places

Home Alone 1 & 2

"Broadsword calling Danny Boy"

Class.

I've literally seen it about 20 times.

Withnail and I

Moulin Rouge

Both watched naked

Blazing Saddles

As for christmas, I love the muppets christmas carol and the regular one with Patrick Stewart, the wife loves the Die Hards (its the only hard she gets atm like, the miserable c*nt, and I thought christmas was about giving)

Withnail and I

Moulin Rouge

Both watched naked

Blazing Saddles

As for christmas, I love the muppets christmas carol and the regular one with Patrick Stewart, the wife loves the Die Hards (its the only hard she gets atm like, the miserable c*nt, and I thought christmas was about giving)

Tried rohypnol?