Fell over on the ice

toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk

so are you staying at your mams now then

Till me bird gets from her mums. Her family is from Brighton. Need someone to cook me dinner. I find it hard to walk never mind cook.

Can she still work then? your mum, now youve got the "spare" room

so are you staying at your mams now then

Till me bird gets from her mums. Her family is from Brighton. Need someone to cook me dinner. I find it hard to walk never mind cook.

Can she still work then? your mum, now youve got the "spare" room

:jesuswept:

hes been writing a reply for the last 10 minutes I bet it shows all of his comedy genius bottled into one post.

Eating me sunday dinner with roast beef not like the spam you have mate. What your gay fella cooking you? Spam and cheap chips? Mind you the beef is half price in the ASDA if you stop buying tins of Skol super.

hes been writing a reply for the last 10 minutes I bet it shows all of his comedy genius bottled into one post.

Eating me sunday dinner with roast beef not like the spam you have mate. What your gay fella cooking you? Spam and cheap chips? Mind you the beef is half price in the ASDA if you stop buying tins of Skol super.

wrong board kidda, this isnt the Bread fans forum.

I don't believe he's done it anyway, he lies about everything else, obviously just doing this for the attention.

Aye.

I reckon he's collapsed unconscious after some bad smack, to find when he's woken up one of dipper brethren has robbed his leg bones.

Fell over pissed last night. Been in the Royal for 6 hours. Broke me ankle in two places. In me mums now pissed of. Can I still go out crimbo eve with crutches? Not so tough now on pain killers ffs cant drink and me mates birthday today

Where there's blame there's a claim.