Are you twatters

Anyway genuine question this, I think the forum would benefit from it, the general chat section especially.

If you spent more time reading and less typing you would have seen this....

Tapatalk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway genuine question this, I think the forum would benefit from it, the general chat section especially.

Tapatalk

It's not installed though. If you spent more time researching it and less typing you'd know this ;)

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it ;)

Whats the problem with the layout and what phone you using?

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it :icon_lol:

iPhone, I mean I can use the site fine in safari, but all the zooming in and out to navigate/read posts is a bit of a ball ache :icon_lol:

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it :icon_lol:

iPhone, I mean I can use the site fine in safari, but all the zooming in and out to navigate/read posts is a bit of a ball ache :icon_lol:

I know what you mean, the worst bit for me is the time lag when its loading and all you want to do is scroll down but as each image loads it jumps back up.

We could just create a new skin without any images etc which you could select manually when browsing on phone, you'd need to change it back again when you next go on PC though.

Try changing to IP.Board Pro * from the dropdown, by virtue of a cock up theres no images in there but it is a lot faster as a result.

If I get a bit spare time I'll look to implement a mobile stylesheet which would make it more like the old mobile sites.

I know what you mean, the worst bit for me is the time lag when its loading and all you want to do is scroll down but as each image loads it jumps back up.

We could just create a new skin without any images etc which you could select manually when browsing on phone, you'd need to change it back again when you next go on PC though.

Try changing to IP.Board Pro * from the dropdown, by virtue of a cock up theres no images in there but it is a lot faster as a result.

If I get a bit spare time I'll look to implement a mobile stylesheet which would make it more like the old mobile sites.

That bit, when you're in a low signal area, I'm getting angry now just thinking about it happening!

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it :rolleyes:

Cracking way to register a development request. :icon_lol:

If there was ever any doubt that this was Craig . . . . :icon_lol:

I know who it is and it's not Craig, I'm not in the secret forum and I'm not a mod, just think of me as Rupert Murdoch type however, and I assure you it's not Craig.

It's Craig :icon_lol:

Tapatalk

It's not installed though. If you spent more time researching it and less typing you'd know this :icon_lol:

Its an app for your phone, so you would need to install it. :icon_lol:

I haven't got a FUCKIN' CLUE what this thread is all about, and I aint joking! PSP ??? Taptap ???

Can we talk about tits and pussy please?

ps, if that blackbinbag up there isn't Craig then it's his twin bro. imo.

There is some fantastic signature's knocking about on this forum.

It's one of the reason's why I joined this one rather than other's...here you get tits and lot's of em ;-)

Tapatalk

It's not installed though. If you spent more time researching it and less typing you'd know this :icon_lol:

Its an app for your phone, so you would need to install it. :icon_lol:

Seriously, research it man.

I thought they were quite good for browsing.

Need a toontastic app to be honest.

Give Ant/Maggiespaws 5 minutes :icon_lol:

They are just not as good as other forums that adjust to a better size/layout automatically! Come on, sort it out, you n00bs :icon_lol:

Tapatalk doesn't currently work on here though, right?

Unfortunately it only works on the later version, something we'll need to shell out for. We did talk about it a while ago and have some of the money put aside so we'll have a look into it.