Are you twatters

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it ;)

Cracking way to register a development request. :lol:

Ever going to make this forum more phone friendly? I went on a bin dipper forum after we beat them last week and it detected that I was on me phone and adapted the layout. It can't be that difficult to do if them lot manage it ;)

Cracking way to register a development request. :lol:

Are you serious? Bell end.

Cracking way to register a development request. ;)

Are you serious? Bell end.

What's up? Getting the hump because you're loosing out massively to Leazes in the popularity stakes?

:lol:

The forum seems to be compatible with your PSP at least. IE, your pretty shitty posting.

That's neither witty nor funny.

An eloquent summing up of your post history.

Aye, your topic on sandwiches is fuckin' enthralling mate

The forum seems to be compatible with your PSP at least. IE, your pretty shitty posting.

A bit much from the man who sees "Last Post LeazesMag", furiously tugs down his trousers and begins a salty wank over the tedium that will follow for 45 pages. You're like a hangover that won't fuck off.

A bit much from the man who sees "Last Post LeazesMag", furiously tugs down his trousers and begins a salty wank over the tedium that will follow for 45 pages. You're like a hangover that won't fuck off.

Nice quoting skills

Tapatalk, but to be honest I'd be in favour of any hindrance which prevented this tiresome arse spelk from posting his inane shit.

Honestly, he's like a dose of the shits, you think it's safe to have a little fart and wallop a massive stream of unpleasant crap appears. I hate their arguments, Leazes and him won't drop anything have no depth to their arguments, it's just a petulant slanging match. However, Leazes has the occasional interesting point to make about older football. ASM has nothing. Nothing to add to political, theological, musical, gastronomical, comical or technical conversations.

If they were body parts, Leazes would be the coccyx, fairly avoidable and serves a reminder of times gone by, but if you do agitate it, it's a real pain in the arse.

ASM would be the appendix, completely pointless, liable to make you sick to the stomach and it seems you need a highly skilled surgical team to remove him.

Tapatalk, but to be honest I'd be in favour of any hindrance which prevented this tiresome arse spelk from posting his inane shit.

Honestly, he's like a dose of the shits, you think it's safe to have a little fart and wallop a massive stream of unpleasant crap appears. I hate their arguments, Leazes and him won't drop anything have no depth to their arguments, it's just a petulant slanging match. However, Leazes has the occasional interesting point to make about older football. ASM has nothing. Nothing to add to political, theological, musical, gastronomical, comical or technical conversations.

If they were body parts, Leazes would be the coccyx, fairly avoidable and serves a reminder of times gone by, but if you do agitate it, it's a real pain in the arse.

ASM would be the appendix, completely pointless, liable to make you sick to the stomach and it seems you need a highly skilled surgical team to remove him.

Well, he is a bellend though, isn't he. I'd ask what he's said, but I doubt it's worthwhile

Well, he is a bellend though, isn't he. I'd ask what he's said, but I doubt it's worthwhile

And welches his bets.

Booo

If there was ever any doubt that this was Craig . . . . :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol: He reminds me of me when I was young.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

If there was ever any doubt that this was Craig . . . . :lol:

I know who it is and it's not Craig, I'm not in the secret forum and I'm not a mod, just think of me as Rupert Murdoch type however, and I assure you it's not Craig.

• 2 weeks later...