Electric Shavers

wykikitoon

Im sick of fucking wet shaves and pissed about the price of blades these days.

I had an electric razor when I was about 18 but it was a cheap thing and cut me to bits.

Anyone on here have an electric razor thats any cop?

i have a philishave cool skin electric shaver its pretty good gives a close shave and moisturises the skin at the same time but i always go over with a normal razor afterwards just to make sure everything is off.

they are a bit expensive though but then so are blades.

I've got a Braun 8000 series. It's superb, one of the best value things I've ever bought considering I've used it almost every day for years and its never missed a beat. You get the clean & charge thing with them as well which is nifty.

The foil cutters work better for me (closer shave and less nicks/irritation) than the rotary head type that Phillips use.

I'm a complete puff when it comes to shaving and when I did have to wet shave I'd manage once a week at most.

For years now I've used a cool skin - on second one now and can easily do every other day and every day at a push.

You have to go for the higher end models though imo so don't think it stacks up on a purely economic basis - you have to have the comfort factor.

i have a philishave cool skin electric shaver its pretty good gives a close shave and moisturises the skin at the same time but i always go over with a normal razor afterwards just to make sure everything is off.

they are a bit expensive though but then so are blades.

That's like washing your dishes before you put them in the dish washer (something my parents do for some bizarre reason).

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I havent had a wet shave in 2 years, I got sick of the itch 24hours later. I just take it right down with a set of clippers these days, only needs doing twice a week.

Lucky you, am like fuckin Richard Keys a need a shave 3 times a day. I use the gillette mach 4 with an electric motor thing it's canny like, but shaving is the worst thing about being a bloke.

I havent had a wet shave in 2 years, I got sick of the itch 24hours later. I just take it right down with a set of clippers these days, only needs doing twice a week.

Lucky you, am like fuckin Richard Keys a need a shave 3 times a day. I use the gillette mach 4 with an electric motor thing it's canny like, but shaving is the worst thing about being a bloke.

If you could permanently remove your facial hair, would you?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I donno, I suit a bit stubble now and then, but possibly I would aye.

No because Ive been told I look totally different without a couple of days growth on there.

• 1 year later...

Right, ill look into buying one then.

Fucked off with the one I have, the clean & renew stopped working and fuck knows why so worried the Series 7 will do the same.