The LeazesMag appreciation thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cunt should lock this thread before it ends up on North East Tonight.

Can you remember in the late '80s-early '90s when a Look North reporter went somewhere to do a piece about a planning row and the bloke shot him?

Wasn't you was it Leazes?

Aye, bloke from the council was killed and the reporter (who ended up presenting the news) got shot in the arse. It was ridiculous as the bloke with the gun had it out and was pointing it at people and there were police there and everything but they thought he was a harmless crank and that the gun wasn't loaded / didn't work as it looked like a museum piece.

Can you remember in the late '80s-early '90s when a Look North reporter went somewhere to do a piece about a planning row and the bloke shot him?

Aye, bloke from the council was killed and the reporter (who ended up presenting the news) got shot in the arse. It was ridiculous as the bloke with the gun had it out and was pointing it at people and there were police there and everything but they thought he was a harmless crank and that the gun wasn't loaded / didn't work as it looked like a museum piece.

"Tell me your name!"

albert.jpg.display.jpg

Fuck me gently!

does he really need to be backed up by you like this ?

:nah:

How do you propose that I'm 'backing him up' exactly?

oh, I'm sure he can stand on his own 2 feet as he insinuates

Fuck me gently!

does he really need to be backed up by you like this ?

How do you propose that I'm 'backing him up' exactly?

oh, I'm sure he can stand on his own 2 feet as he insinuates

I don't doubt he can but what's that got to do with the price of fish?

Cringeworthy thread tbh. Leazes chats endless shit, sure, but he's just one shit-chatter on a board full of them (including several people who are having a go in this thread.) I can see where the 'cliquey' label comes from on this display. Leazes obviously has his flaws and there have been times when I've been first in line to point them out, but this is embarrassing.

It is sad and pathetic to see supposedly 'grown men' lining up to take cheap shots at a man now in his seventies who has served this country so well in several conflicts. If any of you had even half a testicle between you, you'd pipe the fuck down and show some respect. Unfortunately this is the state of modern Broken-Britain, and most of the youth in this country share the same callous neglect and disgraceful attitude towards their ancestors. I wouldn't back any of you to say any of this to the man's face - especially the likes of 'The Fish'; you should have stayed at sea - and if you did you could bet on a swift visit to the nearest A & E.

It is sad and pathetic to see supposedly 'grown men' lining up to take cheap shots at a man now in his seventies who has served this country so well in several conflicts. If any of you had even half a testicle between you, you'd pipe the fuck down and show some respect. Unfortunately this is the state of modern Broken-Britain, and most of the youth in this country share the same callous neglect and disgraceful attitude towards their ancestors. I wouldn't back any of you to say any of this to the man's face - especially the likes of 'The Fish'; you should have stayed at sea - and if you did you could bet on a swift visit to the nearest A & E.

You're a terrible man.

PM me your name, address and bank details (to verify it is you) and we will see how terrible a man I am. You'll have the chance to repeat that to my face, should you dare, and one of us will be having kippers for breakfast the next morning. I wouldn't count on it being you, because you'll be dead or severely brain-damaged at least, and that's if I'm in a good mood.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

PM me your name, address and bank details (to verify it is you) and we will see how terrible a man I am. You'll have the chance to repeat that to my face, should you dare, and one of us will be having kippers for breakfast the next morning. I wouldn't count on it being you, because you'll be dead or severely brain-damaged at least, and that's if I'm in a good mood.

• 5 months later...

Twenty years ago today.

Big piece on it in today's Journal and on Look North.

Journal

Look North