The LeazesMag appreciation thread

only one of us hiding behind an internet persona leazes, and it's not me.

stop projecting, I know you only feel comfortable calling people cunts from the safety of your keyboard. would like to see you explain your opinion on muslims to a muslim too

I call plenty of people cunts to their face. I bet you wouldn't call a copper a pig to his face, and you wouldn't say to my face what you said about my daughter.

PM me your name and see if you will.

I said I'd exchange names, willing to do that?

would you call someone you didn't know a cunt like?

avoiding the muslim thing I see.

and what's so bad about calling a cop a pig to his face?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop projecting, I know you only feel comfortable calling people cunts from the safety of your keyboard. would like to see you explain your opinion on muslims to a muslim too

I call plenty of people cunts to their face. I bet you wouldn't call a copper a pig to his face, and you wouldn't say to my face what you said about my daughter.

How can you tell from his name?

:jesuswept:

FWIW, I've nowt against muslims, just muslim terrorists. You're obviously too stupid to understand this, I've only said it dozens of times.

pm me your name, and I will find you on my own. See if you repeat what you said about my daughter.

FWIW, I've nowt against muslims, just muslim terrorists. You're obviously too stupid to understand this, I've only said it dozens of times.

pm me your name, and I will find you on my own. See if you repeat what you said about my daughter.

taken-poster-dark-fullsize.jpg

:jesuswept: how rattled are you? you're going to HUNT SOMEONE DOWN off the cyberchat.

how come I can't have yours then, soft lad?

could not have hoped for a reaction that good.

Fuck me gently!

Fuck me gently!

PM me your name, and I will find you on my own. It won't be fucking gentle though; by christ it won't be gentle.

Ask him where he sits when he's at the match.

Go on, do it.

"TOON TOON BLACK AN'..."

"ARE YOU TO DUMB, THAT CYBERCHATTING CUNT ON TOONTASTIC? WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER?"

Then Leazes falls over the seat because he had too many pre-match pints.

Has someone put something in your lemonade, lad?

I love that bit in the Christmas Father Ted where Mrs. Doyle has to guess Father Todd Unctuous' name.

"Father Hiroshima Twinkie..." :nah:

If Leazes is so bothered he should start guessing I reckon.

dejavukitteh128581573591453827.jpg