The LeazesMag appreciation thread

Basically people should judst bow dowm to Leazes lknowledge of the game. Anything else is just plain rude.

He deserves more respect imo. When it comes to football he is easily, top 5 on here for knowledge up there with Craig imo.

On football aye, on owt else though then no. A 56 year old that can't do any better than "cunt" this and "cunt" that to anybody that disagrees with him will always struggle for respect iyam. Only opinion at the end of the day though innit and if you do respect that sort of stuff then that's fair enough.

His last asylum seeker thread though and then offering people out. What can I say apart from "oh dear". :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I've not been here but I haven't noticed anyone asking anyone out for a fight on here, since Volvicgate.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Basically people should judst bow dowm to Leazes lknowledge of the game. Anything else is just plain rude.

He deserves more respect imo. When it comes to football he is easily, top 5 on here for knowledge up there with Craig imo.

On football aye, on owt else though then no. A 56 year old that can't do any better than "cunt" this and "cunt" that to anybody that disagrees with him will always struggle for respect iyam. Only opinion at the end of the day though innit and if you do respect that sort of stuff then that's fair enough.

His last asylum seeker thread though and then offering people out. What can I say apart from "oh dear". :jesuswept:

Which is wasted more than Michael Johnson's footballing talent.

I've not been here but I haven't noticed anyone asking anyone out for a fight on here, since Volvicgate.

Let's just say it was 'heavily implicit' in his posts to dotbum. :jesuswept:

you're misreading him man, he's just out for a romantic meal. at least I had hoped that's what it was :D

Let's just say it was 'heavily implicit' in his posts to dotbum. :jesuswept:

you're misreading him man, he's just out for a romantic meal. at least I had hoped that's what it was :o

bum chum :D

I'm not having a go at anyone here but I have never understood why you HAVE to respect your elders no matter what. I mean, I do have respect for people older than me who act their age but you shouldn't HAVE to respect people just because they are older if they are acting like a kid, surely?

Think most would say it's summat you earn, like. Personally I'm happy for there to be more of a presumption of respect when someone is older, but not in the face of emphatic evidence to the contrary. Such as with Leazes. :jesuswept:

I'm not having a go at anyone here but I have never understood why you HAVE to respect your elders no matter what. I mean, I do have respect for people older than me who act their age but you shouldn't HAVE to respect people just because they are older if they are acting like a kid, surely?

Some have had 60/70 years worth of ignorance. I'd rather 28 year of open mindedness. Like the old pissed blokes in bars telling you the facts of life. Pissed their lives up the wall, wearing manky clobber, manky fingernails but I'm meant to respect them? Fuck off. Physicality and mentality are poles apart in some. (Not aimed at anyone here, btw)

Some have had 60/70 years worth of ignorance. I'd rather 28 year of open mindedness. Like the old pissed blokes in bars telling you the facts of life. Pissed their lives up the wall, wearing manky clobber, manky fingernails but I'm meant to respect them? Fuck off. Physicality and mentality are poles apart in some. (Not aimed at anyone here, btw)

:jesuswept:

Think most would say it's summat you earn, like. Personally I'm happy for there to be more of a presumption of respect when someone is older, but not in the face of emphatic evidence to the contrary. Such as with Leazes. :jesuswept:

the feeling is mutual. Some people don't earn respect from people like me. A smart lad like you, should realise this.

Anyone give me Dotbums name yet ?

the feeling is mutual. Some people don't earn respect from people like me. A smart lad like you, should realise this.

2 in the same post! :D

I did Leazes, it's Roger Kint

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You've spent too many drinking hours in The Black Garter yee like.

does he need you to back him up like this :o

Planning on getting the pastry bag out to make him a personalised Christmas cake? How sweet. :D

You've spent too many drinking hours in The Black Garter yee like.

I grew up in The Half Moon pub just on the Gateshead side of The Tyne Bridge. My old man owned it before it was bought by Collingwood propertys to build the hilton (spits). They bought on the understanding it would be renovated and reopened .. Two weeks later, mystery fire and it's knocked down and flats now I think. Disgrace.

Anyway, the average punter in there was about 60. Never younger than 50. All had opinions, all talked shite.

Interesting, perhaps, a man used to come in everyday. He was called James, about 90 year old, he had shellshock. He apparantly played for chelsea prior to WW2. He always had a half a woodpecker and kept a beer mat on top when he went for a piss.

Think most would say it's summat you earn, like. Personally I'm happy for there to be more of a presumption of respect when someone is older, but not in the face of emphatic evidence to the contrary. Such as with Leazes. :D

2 in the same post! :o

why would I need backing up like? you've stopped responding to me for days now given you can't handle even the most basic logic.

you're also asking a question you know no one's going to answer, and have even refused to take the information directly from me.

an old man making idle threats on the cyberchat. oh dear. :jesuswept:

Think most would say it's summat you earn, like. Personally I'm happy for there to be more of a presumption of respect when someone is older, but not in the face of emphatic evidence to the contrary. Such as with Leazes. :D

2 in the same post! :o

why would I need backing up like? you've stopped responding to me for days now given you can't handle even the most basic logic.

you're also asking a question you know no one's going to answer, and have even refused to take the information directly from me.

an old man making idle threats on the cyberchat. oh dear. :jesuswept:

you wouldn't say it to my face

only one of us hiding behind an internet persona leazes, and it's not me.

stop projecting, I know you only feel comfortable calling people cunts from the safety of your keyboard. would like to see you explain your opinion on muslims to a muslim too

only one of us hiding behind an internet persona leazes, and it's not me.

stop projecting, I know you only feel comfortable calling people cunts from the safety of your keyboard. would like to see you explain your opinion on muslims to a muslim too

I call plenty of people cunts to their face. I bet you wouldn't call a copper a pig to his face, and you wouldn't say to my face what you said about my daughter.

PM me your name and see if you will.