The LeazesMag appreciation thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have been giving Leazes a hard time in that thread, but he's clearly better than this AshleysBellend fella

genuinely obsessed btw :lol:

you don't give me a hard time you fuckin bellend, you wouldn't say what you said about my daughter to my face.

of course I'd say it to your face, and I she was the product of incest, which means I was taking the piss out of you, not her, you fucking simpleton

why is it you think you can call me a cunt to my face, but I can't say anything to you?

you think you are different from everyone else on here, you have 12k posts on here you daft twat, and didn't you used to post a ton on that other board you're so desperate to get back on? spend half your fucking life "cyberchatting", but it never applies to you

must be nice to be too fucking thick to know when you've been owned iconboots.gif

I might have been giving Leazes a hard time in that thread, but he's clearly better than this AshleysBellend fella

you don't give me a hard time you fuckin bellend, you wouldn't say what you said about my daughter to my face.

of course I'd say it to your face, and I she was the product of incest, which means I was taking the piss out of you, not her, you fucking simpleton

why is it you think you can call me a cunt to my face, but I can't say anything to you?

you think you are different from everyone else on here, you have 12k posts on here you daft twat, and didn't you used to post a ton on that other board you're so desperate to get back on? spend half your fucking life "cyberchatting", but it never applies to you

must be nice to be too fucking thick to know when you've been owned iconboots.gif

Saying a man's daughter is a product of incest is a pretty harsh insult to both Leazes and his daughter. Banworthy imo. And would you fuck say it to his face.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

boots your arse on a daily basis though :lol:

Hardly ;) I have noticed your irrational support of his views though. Twins tbh

;) I would hardly class believing that the owners who took us into the Champions League performed better than the one who took us into the Championship was irrational like.

It wouldn't be, as long as you weren't completely ignoring what each of the respective owners took on when buying the club. .

one had one foot in the 3rd division, only 15000 supporters, a knackered old stadium and a club that failed to float on the stock exchange for 1.25m quid.

Just to put you right.

Now - bow to my superior knowledge.

:angry:

So basically, a blank canvas.

you aren't getting any better with age, or coaching

Well I'm only 24 so plenty time yet. If I'm still wittering on about the same thing when i'm 56 I'll worry.

you'll be looking back at those european nights with misty eyed nostalgia, and realise that Leazes was right.

Aye, nowt like the nostalgia of not winning a competition we're in. Man I miss those days.

I do like. My best away day (well, days) bar none was Milan away. Two days of pure fucking awesomeness. You saying its worthless unless we actually win the thing? :D I can think of loads of fantastic games and runs during those times. Barcelona (h) and Feyenoord (a) to think of two. You dont miss those?

can anybody give me dotbums name ?

"My 16 year old daughter"

what's your problem with that ? Are you Martin's bum chum btw ? :lol:

Cringes.

it's a reference to the other thread more than this one, but I don't see what's so strange about "my 16 year old daughter".

bump

bump

His name is Roger Kint, I'm sure he won't mind me telling you that. I mean he's actually quite famous in his own right. ;)

not even willing to trade for his own either!

gemmill will probably sell it to you for a sausage roll and a pint

:lol: You've just exposed my price. I'm so cheap.

Greggs me up, Leazes, and I'll sing like a canary.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Basically people should judst bow dowm to Leazes lknowledge of the game. Anything else is just plain rude.

He deserves more respect imo. When it comes to football he is easily, top 5 on here for knowledge up there with Craig imo.