The LeazesMag appreciation thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, some of you lot really could do with trying to find something else to talk about.

at nearly 2 in the morning anarl

:lol:

And now it's just past 11am.

Round of applause people.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

boots your arse on a daily basis though :lol:

Hardly ;) I have noticed your irrational support of his views though. Twins tbh

;) I would hardly class believing that the owners who took us into the Champions League performed better than the one who took us into the Championship was irrational like.

It wouldn't be, as long as you weren't completely ignoring what each of the respective owners took on when buying the club. .

one had one foot in the 3rd division, only 15000 supporters, a knackered old stadium and a club that failed to float on the stock exchange for 1.25m quid.

Just to put you right.

Now - bow to my superior knowledge.

:D

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

;) I would hardly class believing that the owners who took us into the Champions League performed better than the one who took us into the Championship was irrational like.

It wouldn't be, as long as you weren't completely ignoring what each of the respective owners took on when buying the club. .

one had one foot in the 3rd division, only 15000 supporters, a knackered old stadium and a club that failed to float on the stock exchange for 1.25m quid.

Just to put you right.

So basically, a blank canvas.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

Just to put you right.

you aren't getting any better with age, or coaching

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

Just to put you right.

Well I'm only 24 so plenty time yet. If I'm still wittering on about the same thing when i'm 56 I'll worry.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

Just to put you right.

Well I'm only 24 so plenty time yet. If I'm still wittering on about the same thing when i'm 56 I'll worry.

you'll be looking back at those european nights with misty eyed nostalgia, and realise that Leazes was right.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

Just to put you right.

you'll be looking back at those european nights with misty eyed nostalgia, and realise that Leazes was right.

Aye, nowt like the nostalgia of not winning a competition we're in. Man I miss those days.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

boots your arse on a daily basis though ;)

:D I would hardly class believing that the owners who took us into the Champions League performed better than the one who took us into the Championship was irrational like.

Just to put you right.

:angry:

Aye, nowt like the nostalgia of not winning a competition we're in. Man I miss those days.

Namby pamby.

Lefty.

boots your arse on a daily basis though ;)

:D I would hardly class believing that the owners who took us into the Champions League performed better than the one who took us into the Championship was irrational like.

Just to put you right.

:angry:

I'll assume you're adding to my post and not responding to it.

It's Christmas day.

Families throughout the land are enjoying each other's company, sharing presents with loved ones, and enjoying a good meal.

Meanwhile, Leazes and Skidmark are alone on Toontastic arguing about the old board vs the new board, with no conclusion in sight.

I might have been giving Leazes a hard time in that thread, but he's clearly better than this AshleysBellend fella

genuinely obsessed btw :lol:

Sucking up after Leazes said you wouldn't say what you said to his face tbh. Your arse has gone, you fuckin' gigantic pussy ;)

I might have been giving Leazes a hard time in that thread, but he's clearly better than this AshleysBellend fella

genuinely obsessed btw :lol:

you don't give me a hard time you fuckin bellend, you wouldn't say what you said about my daughter to my face.