puma tops

Kevin

Apparently you can actually try tops on if you go to a shop that sells them.

You might want to sit down when I tell you this, ready?

Ok, you don't HAVE to make a post about everything that comes into your head! I know, I was shocked too but it's definitely true, I checked on Snopes.

You thought about trying it on in a shop then buying the correct size online? Spastic.

aye hold on to i head into a shop and try on a shop just to check the size, fuck sake, have you looked at the fucking weather????

You thought about trying it on in a shop then buying the correct size online? Spastic.

aye hold on to i head into a shop and try on a shop just to check the size, fuck sake, have you looked at the fucking weather????

What the fuck are you on about special lad? :lol:

Apparently you can actually try tops on if you go to a shop that sells them.

You might want to sit down when I tell you this, ready?

Ok, you don't HAVE to make a post about everything that comes into your head! I know, I was shocked too but it's definitely true, I checked on Snopes.

:lol:

Aye, it's a much better idea to get a bunch of strangers on the internet to tell you what size you need. They don't do the top in 'spacker'.

Aye, it's a much better idea to get a bunch of strangers on the internet to tell you what size you need. They don't do the top in 'spacker'.

Especially when it's a bunch of strangers who would actively encourage you to get the wrong size.

I think they're quite tight fitting tbh, mate.

I'm not really a shirt wearer but wore a Roma one for 5 a side about a year ago and a large was like a muscle vest on just a 12.5 stone frame.

What you weighing in at? Or, d'you want it tight? Guns oot?