New Andy Carroll Chant!.

henda11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 20 min conversation and a pint with David Mitchell one night and once stood and had a brief chat with Ricky Gervais in the street without actually realising it was him till I turned around and saw someone else had stopped him and did the David Brent dance in the street! Both thoroughly nice blokes.

Shook hands and had a bit of craic with SBR not long after he'd replaced Ruud, he was as engaging and as genuine as everyone says, met and had a impromptu conversation with Pav a few days after he'd just signed for us, his English was very broken and he seemed over the moon that somebody had recognised him and wanted to tell me all about the presents he'd just bought for his family from the old 'Whatshops' in town. After five minutes I had to make my excuses and go otherwise I'd have been there all day, surreal and put a smile on my face, what a nice bloke he was.

I was in Universal, Florida and the missus said, "he's a footballer, isn't he?", Me being as oblivious as I normally am said, "Who?", She said, "there, man!" and a foot away was John Terry with just a pair of shorts on pushing a buggy with a bairn in. The wife asked if I was going to talk to him and I replied "What about? Penalties?" (This was about a few weeks after he skied what would have been the CL winning pen against Man U), and I went on my way. I'm positive he heard me. :lol:

I saw Michael Burke who presented 999 in a service station on the M5. Absolute A lister with a vast wealth of followers. Can't be beaten, tbf.

Well I saw Ian Ogilvy from the 'Saint', 'upstairs, downstairs' and 'I, Claudius' at Newcastle Airport about 1980 so put that in your pipe! :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

Shook hands and had a bit of craic with SBR not long after he'd replaced Ruud, he was as engaging and as genuine as everyone says, met and had a impromptu conversation with Pav a few days after he'd just signed for us, his English was very broken and he seemed over the moon that somebody had recognised him and wanted to tell me all about the presents he'd just bought for his family from the old 'Whatshops' in town. After five minutes I had to make my excuses and go otherwise I'd have been there all day, surreal and put a smile on my face, what a nice bloke he was.

I was in Universal, Florida and the missus said, "he's a footballer, isn't he?", Me being as oblivious as I normally am said, "Who?", She said, "there, man!" and a foot away was John Terry with just a pair of shorts on pushing a buggy with a bairn in. The wife asked if I was going to talk to him and I replied "What about? Penalties?" (This was about a few weeks after he skied what would have been the CL winning pen against Man U), and I went on my way. I'm positive he heard me. ;)

:lol:

I did meet Davey Boy Smith aswell early 90s. The wrestler. Had a brief fling with his dog, aswell.

I was in Universal, Florida and the missus said, "he's a footballer, isn't he?", Me being as oblivious as I normally am said, "Who?", She said, "there, man!" and a foot away was John Terry with just a pair of shorts on pushing a buggy with a bairn in. The wife asked if I was going to talk to him and I replied "What about? Penalties?" (This was about a few weeks after he skied what would have been the CL winning pen against Man U), and I went on my way. I'm positive he heard me. ;)

:lol:

I did meet Davey Boy Smith aswell early 90s. The wrestler. Had a brief fling with his dog, aswell.

I have been informed that I saw Brendan Cole in a restaurant last week.

There's been a few 'Who's?' in this thread, mind. Don't know who Davey boy Smith is or his dog and I assume Brendan Cole is Andy's white adopted Irish brother. (So he is). ;)

;)

There's been a few 'Who's?' in this thread, mind. Don't know who Davey boy Smith is or his dog and I assume Brendan Cole is Andy's white adopted Irish brother. (So he is). :D

Davey Boy Smith was the British Bulldog. He was a wrestler in the late 80's and early 90's. I believe he died of 'roiding himself to death'.

Brendan Cole's a dancer, I believe. :lol:

There's been a few 'Who's?' in this thread, mind. Don't know who Davey boy Smith is or his dog and I assume Brendan Cole is Andy's white adopted Irish brother. (So he is). ;)

Exactly my reaction. :lol: Fella off Strictly Come Dancing apparently.

i produced a video interview with tony blair. beat that mother fuckers

Do the Rolling Stones beat a Prime Minister?

Keith Richard and Bill Wyman had tea at my Grandads in Longbenton in 1964(ish). Wyman was trying to get amongst my Aunty apparently.

I almost tripped over Carole Decker out of T'Pau in a motorway services. She's tiny.

Had beers with Brian Johnson (AC/DC) - top bloke.

I ruffled Pav's hair

I know Robin Ince, Chris Ramsey, Jason Cook and Lucy Porter (though most of you probably don't so it's hardly a great claim) well enough to crash on their sofas when/if I'm desperate.

I know Sarah Millican and John Bishop well enough to have a smile and nod chat with them for a good 2-3 minutes.

I know a girl who went to school with Alan Pardews son

my cat's breath smells like cat food.

Bet you're glad it's stopped smelling like your cock. :lol:

At least I've had some pussy recently. ;)

hmmm... touch

;)

I ruffled Pav's hair

I know Robin Ince, Chris Ramsey, Jason Cook and Lucy Porter (though most of you probably don't so it's hardly a great claim) well enough to crash on their sofas when/if I'm desperate.

I know Sarah Millican and John Bishop well enough to have a smile and nod chat with them for a good 2-3 minutes.

Mmmmm.....

I ruffled Pav's hair

Mmmmm.....

Yer Damned right.

arts-graphics-2007_1180714a.jpg

Outstanding tits. :lol:

That chat show bishop does has gave me a bit of a hatred for him

but yes Lucy Porter :lol: great and shes funny!

Sarah Millican v funny, which makes a nice change to have a funny female standup, as opposed to Jo "I'm fat" brand, Gina "i'm black" Yashere, and Andi "from london and black init" Osho.

Sarah Millican was shit when she just banged on about how shit her boyfriend is but since she stopped doing that she has been quite funny.