So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

Lets hope they bang up every muslim who heckles our troops or burns British flags on British soil then.

Somehow, I doubt that will happen though. Do you agree ?

I want you to quote ANY part of my post that is relevant to your reply.

And I want you to answer the question I asked, or admit your hypocrisy.

OR

Shut up. :lol:

You're showing me a news article, and for some reason it is highlighting racist behaviour by white guys ? So I'm saying doesn't racist behaviour by others come into the same category ? If you accept this, why don't you agree with me when I highlight these incidents ? Especially when they occur on British soil, and its the people who are not observing traditional British values and cultures who are always given the preferential viewpoint ?

I've no argument with your article by the way, just wonder why people on here jump on the anti-west bandwagon so often.

ok, 2 things.

I showed you a news article where it's impossible to stand anyway but against the antagonists. I was trying to show to you, that it's a piece of piss to find isolated incidents of abhorrent behaviour, but this does not mean I think every white man is racist... you post news articles with the intention of misrepresenting the frequency of such horrors. That illegal immigrant has done something indefensible and you know it, but rather than discuss maturely, you fling it on here with a tag line like "I suppose you lefty liberal do-gooding guardian angels would have him knighted and given a rusty trombone by HRH Elizabeth II" simply to provoke a reaction.

Secondly, your last question is based on a fallacy. If you honestly believe that Muslims (I presume you're referencing the fundamentalists who protested) always get preferential treatment, you're quite simply so far removed from reality it's barely worth talking to you.

I'm going to be cheeky, and add a third point. You say we should decry any racism? You have never said anything against white supremacists, anti-Semitism, the BNP or their ilk. Why is it my responsibility to point out all cases of racism when you clearly feel it's a hotter topic than I do.

Fair questions.

I'll think about it and get back. I'm not going to the pub, but I'm going to have a bottle of beer or two/cup of horlicks etc and watch TV for a while. Maybe tomorrow.

rocky_iii-25566.jpg

;) answer whenever you can big man.

I'll answer later.

I hope some of the supposed mature element will also comment on this thread too, especially the overgrown student, who will tell us who is the higher in his estimation though, a policeman who he labels a "pig" for doing his job or the scumbag with a long list of offences who has killed a little girl that should not have even been in the country. Somehow I think he won't tell us.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope they bang up every muslim who heckles our troops or burns British flags on British soil then.

Somehow, I doubt that will happen though. Do you agree ?

I want you to quote ANY part of my post that is relevant to your reply.

And I want you to answer the question I asked, or admit your hypocrisy.

OR

Shut up. :lol:

You're showing me a news article, and for some reason it is highlighting racist behaviour by white guys ? So I'm saying doesn't racist behaviour by others come into the same category ? If you accept this, why don't you agree with me when I highlight these incidents ? Especially when they occur on British soil, and its the people who are not observing traditional British values and cultures who are always given the preferential viewpoint ?

I've no argument with your article by the way, just wonder why people on here jump on the anti-west bandwagon so often.

ok, 2 things.

I showed you a news article where it's impossible to stand anyway but against the antagonists. I was trying to show to you, that it's a piece of piss to find isolated incidents of abhorrent behaviour, but this does not mean I think every white man is racist... you post news articles with the intention of misrepresenting the frequency of such horrors. That illegal immigrant has done something indefensible and you know it, but rather than discuss maturely, you fling it on here with a tag line like "I suppose you lefty liberal do-gooding guardian angels would have him knighted and given a rusty trombone by HRH Elizabeth II" simply to provoke a reaction.

Secondly, your last question is based on a fallacy. If you honestly believe that Muslims (I presume you're referencing the fundamentalists who protested) always get preferential treatment, you're quite simply so far removed from reality it's barely worth talking to you.

I'm going to be cheeky, and add a third point. You say we should decry any racism? You have never said anything against white supremacists, anti-Semitism, the BNP or their ilk. Why is it my responsibility to point out all cases of racism when you clearly feel it's a hotter topic than I do.

1. Who said I stood against the antagonists ? I've also posted an article which is also impossible to stand against the antagonists, and also makes it perfectly clear to even the biggest namby pamby [no apologies for the phrase, and yes of course I say it sometimes to get a reaction. Don't we all, however this is a serious incident and above the normal "banter" type of discussion] that the law in this country seriously needs looking at and changing. A little girl would be alive today if this scumbag had been kicked out of the country, which he ought to have been. It's extremely sad to see some people, especially "to dumb" refuse to acknowledge this, particularly in view of his previous comments where he calls police "pigs" for doing their job.

2. I don't think every muslim is a terrorist or a terrorist appeaser, but what I do say, is there are more than you think. Simply not talking about their loyalties or inclinations doesn't mean they disapprove. When push comes to shove, their religion is everything to them because they are fanatics or at least committed totally to it.

3. White Supremacists ? Black Power ? etc etc......one thing you will not find anywhere on here posted by me, is references to either white people or black people in these sort of tones. Simply because I have not posted such thoughts, and that is because I don't really care about it. Do I ever post about the chinese, Jews, Poles etc ? No, because they come to the UK and settle down and contribute without demonstrating and whining and attempting to force our cultures and traditions to change according to their own. My posts are always concerned with people who come to a country, and heckle troops, burn flags etc, and openly and sometimes violently whether directly or by protesting against the UK and expressing allegiance to their "homeland". Nobody is stopping them going to live in their "homeland" if that is how they feel about the UK giving them a place to live, housing, education, a health service. Our immigration laws are far too open to abuse and need changing, although it is now a long way down the wrong road. In short, the real racists are those who are unable to adapt to countries they live in, resorting to bombing civilians and ordinary people just because they don't follow their religion and their prophet like they do, and muslims are doing it in every country that gives them a home.

I don't suppose "to dumb" will now express his thoughts on this immigrant scumbag, and tell us who is higher in his estimation ? This scumbag or the police who he refers to as "pigs".

Pathetic.

I think it was another chance for you to brand all asylum seekers as scum.

he wants to be seeking an asylum himself tbqfh

pics of LeazesDaughter btw LM? or do I not really see the result of several generations of incest?

sick bastard

You wouldn't say that to my face.

Edited by LeazesMag

1. Who said I stood against the antagonists ? I've also posted an article which is also impossible to stand against the antagonists, and also makes it perfectly clear to even the biggest namby pamby [no apologies for the phrase, and yes of course I say it sometimes to get a reaction. Don't we all, however this is a serious incident and above the normal "banter" type of discussion] that the law in this country seriously needs looking at and changing. A little girl would be alive today if this scumbag had been kicked out of the country, which he ought to have been. It's extremely sad to see some people, especially "to dumb" refuse to acknowledge this, particularly in view of his previous comments where he calls police "pigs" for doing their job.

This reply shows you didn't understand my point. I'll try and re-state it.

I believe your initial post had two aims. The first was to highlight what you feel is a growing threat of illegal immigration and their perceived immunity from your concept of justice. The Second is to accuse anybody who doesn't agree with you of naivety and being weak.

My post was to highlight the fact it's easy to isolate incidents and portray them as the norm. This isolated incident is not the norm, neither are the two men I brought up at mirrors to your post. I could have easily chosen a white, middle aged paedophile who is no more an example of the norm as your illegal immigrant.

My point is that you know full well that Every right minded man woman and child find a child's death a tragedy and would want a greater punishment meted out, than he received. You know this and you still post it because you enjoy these tete a tetes. The trouble is when you pick a position for other people, they immediately will not debate and instead call you (rightly) on your inability to structure a reasoned argument. You then devolve the argument into tangential matters for no other reason than to score points.

2. I don't think every muslim is a terrorist or a terrorist appeaser, but what I do say, is there are more than you think. Simply not talking about their loyalties or inclinations doesn't mean they disapprove. When push comes to shove, their religion is everything to them because they are fanatics or at least committed totally to it.
I would say the number of fundamentalist muslims is far, far smaller than you believe. I understand why you believe there are millions of zealots aching to have a pop at the Great Satan, but it's simply not true. I promise you the percentage of fanatics compared to normal Muslims is closer to the percentage of white supremacists compared to normal whites than you think.

3. White Supremacists ? Black Power ? etc etc......one thing you will not find anywhere on here posted by me, is references to either white people or black people in these sort of tones. Simply because I have not posted such thoughts, and that is because I don't really care about it. Do I ever post about the chinese, Jews, Poles etc ? No, because they come to the UK and settle down and contribute without demonstrating and whining and attempting to force our cultures and traditions to change according to their own. My posts are always concerned with people who come to a country, and heckle troops, burn flags etc, and openly and sometimes violently whether directly or by protesting against the UK and expressing allegiance to their "homeland". Nobody is stopping them going to live in their "homeland" if that is how they feel about the UK giving them a place to live, housing, education, a health service. Our immigration laws are far too open to abuse and need changing, although it is now a long way down the wrong road. In short, the real racists are those who are unable to adapt to countries they live in, resorting to bombing civilians and ordinary people just because they don't follow their religion and their prophet like they do, and muslims are doing it in every country that gives them a home.

Again you've missed the point. Racism is racism, but you don't seem to care about White on Black, Black on Asian, Asian on Oriental, or pretty much anything else. You don't seem to mention Eatern European ghettos cropping up, nor Jamaican or anything else. Your sole focus seems to be anti-muslim fundamentalists. And that focus is skewed by your belief that there are more fanatics than there actually are.

The Muslim population of Great Britain is about 3%. Of that, the number of fundamentalists (whether by action or inaction) would obviously not be 100% and would, imo, be at most 3% again

so in a white anglo-saxon, Juedo-Christian country of around 60m, there are about 2m Muslims and of them there are at most 60k fanatics. And looking at that figure I would say it was excessive.

Honest question, how many muslims do you know? I'm lucky to have a fairly broad spectrum of friends and I know (maybe) three? I'm just confused why you think that this insiduous evil you perceive is so potent, without having any where near the numbers you would need to affect a change on the scales we're talking about.

My point being, if you REALLY think this country is under threat, why not study it, why not educate on the actual figures and statistics from non-partizan bodies, instead of relying on knee jerk reactions from the pub? If you had proof, how could anyone argue against you? When, however, wwe provide proof from non-partizan sources, you dismiss it out of hand and cite experience as the only way to learn. Which is frankly insane.

finally, If you haven't understood an argument, or don't get exactly what point someone is making, don't launch off into what you think they mean. Just Ask them. Stops the thread dissolving into petty name calling from both sides.

This reply shows you didn't understand my point. I'll try and re-state it.

I believe your initial post had two aims. The first was to highlight what you feel is a growing threat of illegal immigration and their perceived immunity from your concept of justice. The Second is to accuse anybody who doesn't agree with you of naivety and being weak.

My post was to highlight the fact it's easy to isolate incidents and portray them as the norm. This isolated incident is not the norm, neither are the two men I brought up at mirrors to your post. I could have easily chosen a white, middle aged paedophile who is no more an example of the norm as your illegal immigrant.

My point is that you know full well that Every right minded man woman and child find a child's death a tragedy and would want a greater punishment meted out, than he received. You know this and you still post it because you enjoy these tete a tetes. The trouble is when you pick a position for other people, they immediately will not debate and instead call you (rightly) on your inability to structure a reasoned argument. You then devolve the argument into tangential matters for no other reason than to score points.

I would say the number of fundamentalist muslims is far, far smaller than you believe. I understand why you believe there are millions of zealots aching to have a pop at the Great Satan, but it's simply not true. I promise you the percentage of fanatics compared to normal Muslims is closer to the percentage of white supremacists compared to normal whites than you think.

Again you've missed the point. Racism is racism, but you don't seem to care about White on Black, Black on Asian, Asian on Oriental, or pretty much anything else. You don't seem to mention Eatern European ghettos cropping up, nor Jamaican or anything else. Your sole focus seems to be anti-muslim fundamentalists. And that focus is skewed by your belief that there are more fanatics than there actually are.

The Muslim population of Great Britain is about 3%. Of that, the number of fundamentalists (whether by action or inaction) would obviously not be 100% and would, imo, be at most 3% again

so in a white anglo-saxon, Juedo-Christian country of around 60m, there are about 2m Muslims and of them there are at most 60k fanatics. And looking at that figure I would say it was excessive.

Honest question, how many muslims do you know? I'm lucky to have a fairly broad spectrum of friends and I know (maybe) three? I'm just confused why you think that this insiduous evil you perceive is so potent, without having any where near the numbers you would need to affect a change on the scales we're talking about.

My point being, if you REALLY think this country is under threat, why not study it, why not educate on the actual figures and statistics from non-partizan bodies, instead of relying on knee jerk reactions from the pub? If you had proof, how could anyone argue against you? When, however, wwe provide proof from non-partizan sources, you dismiss it out of hand and cite experience as the only way to learn. Which is frankly insane.

finally, If you haven't understood an argument, or don't get exactly what point someone is making, don't launch off into what you think they mean. Just Ask them. Stops the thread dissolving into petty name calling from both sides.

I answered you, and you answered me. Lets leave it at that. I understand what you mean, but I can't be arsed to discuss it at length all the time. I don't agree, I have other things to do, and I don't really care if a small number of people - who post on here - don't agree with me. Your opinions are based on your experience, maybe first hand maybe not, and so are mine.

I'm confident time will prove me right, but I suppose you will say the same.

Certain posters have a real problem though, who need to grow up, particularly people who make comments about others' daughters, they would not say such things to their faces ie Dotbum. He also calls police "pigs" like an overgrown student, but he would be the first to shout for their help if he needed them. I see he still won't withdraw his remarks, which are over and above message board banter.

pics of LeazesDaughter btw LM? or do I not really see the result of several generations of incest?

sick bastard

:lol: calm down soft lad, if you're going to play this thick, you have to expect people assuming it's due to your ancestors keeping it in the family

Edited by to dumb

sick bastard

:lol: calm down soft lad, if you're going to play this thick, you have to expect people assuming it due to your ancestors keeping it in the family

you wouldn't say it to my face would you ?

LM in playing the victim shocker!! :lol: .....after some of the shit you've said on this board LM you have no right to be offended, that being said i agree that the daughter comments were harsh.... chalk it up to karma i suppose

I hope you don't feel like you wasted your time there, Dave. :lol:

give it a rest fucknuts. You haven't posted your own view yet ?

Why would I bother? Dave just took the time to reply, and your response was basically "Errr whatever, I don't want to discuss this at length. My life experience will prove that I'm right". You fucking simple shit.

sick bastard

:lol: calm down soft lad, if you're going to play this thick, you have to expect people assuming it due to your ancestors keeping it in the family

I don't do care in the community

sick bastard

I answered you, and you answered me. Lets leave it at that. I understand what you mean, but I can't be arsed to discuss it at length all the time. I don't agree, I have other things to do, and I don't really care if a small number of people - who post on here - don't agree with me. Your opinions are based on your experience, maybe first hand maybe not, and so are mine.

Well that's partly true. When somebody takes the time to reasonably counter your argument you will engage with them before ceasing, but if someone falls into the habit of taunting or replying to your taunts you'll happily go on for days. The length of the conversation isn't the problem, it's the depth.

You see, it's things like this that is frustrating, it's based on nothing but supposition and your infamous ethereal experience. If you were only to cite examples where you've experienced these threats. I'm far too "scientific" in approach to be confident of anything other than the figures just don't add up, but I'm happy enough to say I don't know and would be quite embarrassed to brusquely dismiss other's weighty arguments as naieve or namby pambyism, nor would I dismiss them as casual racism, howl at the moon right wing lunacy if they were backed up by something with gravitas.

Certain posters have a real problem though, who need to grow up, particularly people who make comments about others' daughters, they would not say such things to their faces ie Dotbum. He also calls police "pigs" like an overgrown student, but he would be the first to shout for their help if he needed them. I see he still won't withdraw his remarks, which are over and above message board banter.

fwiw I think to dumb went a little far by bringing your daughter in to it, but you have to understand that any remarks made behind the anonymity of a message board must be dismissed as the fleeting annoyance they are. I would try and refrain from getting wound up by what names people call you, especially at your age :lol:

I hope you don't feel like you wasted your time there, Dave. :lol:

give it a rest fucknuts. You haven't posted your own view yet ?

Why would I bother? Dave just took the time to reply, and your response was basically "Errr whatever, I don't want to discuss this at length. My life experience will prove that I'm right". You fucking simple shit.

what's your view on it ?

What a dumb cunt you are, answer the thread man, are you so stupid you don't see your hypocrisy ?

I expect you will be on here until 2 in the morning again, all night again ;) Plenty of time.

sick bastard

you've made up everything else you assume about me, why do you feel the need to ask me about this one?

do you think I would say it to your face?

Well that's partly true. When somebody takes the time to reasonably counter your argument you will engage with them before ceasing, but if someone falls into the habit of taunting or replying to your taunts you'll happily go on for days. The length of the conversation isn't the problem, it's the depth.

You see, it's things like this that is frustrating, it's based on nothing but supposition and your infamous ethereal experience. If you were only to cite examples where you've experienced these threats. I'm far too "scientific" in approach to be confident of anything other than the figures just don't add up, but I'm happy enough to say I don't know and would be quite embarrassed to brusquely dismiss other's weighty arguments as naieve or namby pambyism, nor would I dismiss them as casual racism, howl at the moon right wing lunacy if they were backed up by something with gravitas.

fwiw I think to dumb went a little far by bringing your daughter in to it, but you have to understand that any remarks made behind the anonymity of a message board must be dismissed as the fleeting annoyance they are. I would try and refrain from getting wound up by what names people call you, especially at your age :lol:

Dave, I appreciate the time you have taken, but I really think you should be also looking at some of those who are supporting your views, so far only 2 people have actually taken the trouble to reply to the opening post.

It's highly ironic that some of them are saying I should reply to you, when they have added nothing whatsoever to this thread, in spite of their self proclaimed intelligence.

Amazing.

I've met types like Dotbum before. In real life they are cowardly cunts, only such a person would make such remarks about a young girl behind a keyboard. He wouldn't repeat them to my face and he knows it.

I might reply to you OK, when I'm in the mood but just right now I can't be bothered. It's Friday night and I'm sorry to say life extends beyond spending all evening chatting in cyberspace.

sick bastard

you've made up everything else you assume about me, why do you feel the need to ask me about this one?

do you think I would say it to your face?

I think you're an oddball cunt and wouldn't say it to my face, no.

fwiw I think to dumb went a little far by bringing your daughter in to it, but you have to understand that any remarks made behind the anonymity of a message board must be dismissed as the fleeting annoyance they are. I would try and refrain from getting wound up by what names people call you, especially at your age ;)

Dave, I appreciate the time you have taken, but I really think you should be also looking at some of those who are supporting your views, so far only 2 people have actually taken the trouble to reply to the opening post.

It's highly ironic that some of them are saying I should reply to you, when they have added nothing whatsoever to this thread, in spite of their self proclaimed intelligence.

Amazing.

I've met types like Dotbum before. In real life they are cowardly cunts, only such a person would make such remarks about a young girl behind a keyboard. He wouldn't repeat them to my face and he knows it.

I might reply to you OK, when I'm in the mood but just right now I can't be bothered. It's Friday night and I'm sorry to say life extends beyond spending all evening chatting in cyberspace.

:lol: "Dave, thanks for replying, but it's not enough. You need to take responsibility for those who haven't replied. Oh and by the way I don't think I'll bother actually engaging in the debate that I'm demanding everybody involve themselves in. I mean it's good that you replied and that, but truth be told I can only deal in Sun headlines and rhetoric. Once somebody introduces logic into the matter, I need armbands to stay afloat, and well....why bother when I can just shout about people that haven't yet responded. You should know by now that my interest in intelligent discussion of these matters is non-existent. Did I mention I don't like Dotbum. Or Cyberspace."

I would say that they're not reply or proffering views because I'm either saying what they want, or they're waiting until I'm done because there's few things worse than large posts that bare little correlation to each other unless you know the secret handshake. This way You and I are having a discussion and the others are... ambience creating Mexican waiters.

Amazing.

Hey, if I wasn't still at work I'd be enjoying a pint somewhere or other. Won't get to the pub until 9 ish, by which point I'll probably have lost the energy and instead watch bollock on tv and save the drinking for tomorrow.

Leazes man you fucking unmitigated retard! :lol:

In case anyone is ever in two minds about assembling a sensible argument in response to Leazes, this thread is proof positive of why you should just never ever bother. And why nobody did. Except Dave, but at least that served to prove the point and I hope that's some consolation at least. Apart from that it got the disdain it deserved. Plus some cracking youtube.

This should actually be stickied as a permanent warning to all.

Leazes man you fucking unmitigated retard! :lol:

In case anyone is ever in two minds about assembling a sensible argument in response to Leazes, this thread is proof positive of why you should just never ever bother. And why nobody did. Except Dave, but at least that served to prove the point and I hope that's some consolation at least. Apart from that it got the disdain it deserved. Plus some cracking youtube.

This should actually be stickied as a permanent warning to all.

Like I said last night I'm quite new to these boards and thought I'd try and respond to the original article. I think it was put on to draw a discussion, but also to let people belittle anyone elses view on related subjects. I've got lost in what's going on but it's fucking hilarious to an 'outsider' witnessing this gang rape, if you will.

I take it there's so much water under the bridge with you's it's burst its banks? Was it the Rigsby youtube? ;)